FRIDAY!!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Hmmm.. Hello everyone, it's finally FRIDAY! haha.. For many of you are in Rp, it's a day you look towards yea? It's like finally after today, no more ppts, no more presentations.. hahaha.. I'm sure I need a break from all these ppts and powerpoints.. haha.. It's always good to have a break and just have your own time, to just relax.. LOL
As I begin to reflect on my life these days.. I just seems to feel good, it's alway good have good bondings with the people with your team.. I'm glad that I can communicate effectively with them, but i hope I'm not bossy and dominant as I used to be.. ^^ I had tried my best to change already, and I hope this will be a brand new start, a brand new me, a brand new lifestyle and attitudes.. Yea, I gotta live a radicalized life, if I want to see my life being successful.. Everything is good, and in all thing, I shall give thanks to the Lord!
April is the month of breakthrough, just as Cheryl had a vision of this, I had it from God too.. So I'm in the flow yea? LOL.. When Pastor Kong preached and pray about this, that 2008 will be a year of breakthrough, it just came upon me and I began to have faith in that vision too.. My life had totally changed since then, really praise the Lord!!
I'm currently feeling very sick now, headache,cough, and gastric at one time.. what is this man..? I hate to be sick, the feeling of being sick is real bad.. I hope I can tahan but, i dun think so.. I really need so rest, I dun wish to affect my teammates.. My countenance is really bad.. I just can't seems to brighten up with all those pains.. God, only you can help me out.. Please hear my cry Lord..!!
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{8:19 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]