<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sick.. really sick.. Really sorry abt it.. =(

Friday, April 11, 2008


Hmmm.. while waiting for Alvin to meet me for lunch, before I faint on my way back home.. I can't believe that my gastric problems is surfacing up again.. It's like I'm always sick when I go sch, it's like a curse or something.. haiz.. Now it's like I'm having headaches, gastric at the same time, it's quite unbearable.. But I try to keep my countenance the best I can.. I had finished by now my ppt slides, and the layout for the team ppt.. Quite shocked that I can do it in my state of mind.. But I know is the strength of God in my life.. I got to live by example, I guided the team, give a focus, and directions before I leave, I hope these things will help them to excel in the presentation later.. I did my part, which leaves no regrets for me..

I'm feeling that I can faint anytime now lor.. But I hope things will be fine for me later, I really need a rest and I pray that I will have a speedy recovery.. I hate to be sick, totally hate it! Sorry, I'm complaining again.. Sick people complain much la.. just close one eye on this ok? haha.. =)

Jia you my team, and very sorry for leaving the team like this.. I duno whether you guys will ever see this, but I just wanna say a very big "SORRY" for doing this.. I hope things will go fine for you later.. Thanks for the concern and the understandings.. GOGOGO, I pray that you guys will get the grades you desire.. ^^


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:26 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]