<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Some Concerns here..

Friday, April 11, 2008


Hmmm.. Had been to all the your blogs, and I realize many things are happening.. Sorry guys, I quite busy the past week and with school this week.. It's like just one week and so many things happened already.. I hope that with this post, it might lighten up everyone..

Chin Seng

Hey dude.. I might not know what you had been through.. But i hope that in this message to you, that I can bring a new hope in you.. You are a good friend of mine! I treasure the friendship we had, and i hope you know it! I know it's been a tiring journey since you came to RP.. I know that PBL is just not your cup of tea.. But since you came a long way now, it's not the time for you to give up..

Thomas Edison
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. "

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. "

I hope that these quote can help you sort out some thoughts.. I been through some of your pains now, so i understand what's going through you. But you need to understand and find a way out rather than just burrowing your head in the sand like a ostrich does! You need step out of the darkness you're in! So what it's painful, but then again, not pain no gain right? Your life is in your hands, we can try to help you, but in the end it's still voice down to you yourself! What you want in life? what do you want to see in your life? You got a choice now, to remain as who you are now and continue to be a failure; or to step out of where your are now and look towards your future and to become successful.. The choice is yours! It's your life, it's all about you. In the end, I just wana to say something familiar back to you,
"your biggest and greatest enemy in life is no other than you yourself! "
Take care! wishing you all the best! Jia you! God Bless!! =)

Chin Yang

Hmmm, I dun really have much to say to you. I duno what to say to you either. You are a simple guy, which is a very good thing. You dun think too much, a very happy-go-lucky guy.. You are encouraging at times, but to be frank you seldom match your words with your actions.. It's a good thing that encourage people, i appreciates all that!! But encouragement being said is not of much effects, you got to carry it out yea? Live by examples, not with words.. This is something I learn sometime back, and i think you can apply them too.. Control your words, it's quite hurting at times, seriously.. You are very giving and very generous, it's a good virtue. But as a friend, my advice to you will be, spend in own limit. I know you have savings, but that doesn't mean that you can spurge all the time right, and now that you say that you begin to see difficulties already.. you got to be wiser in using your money. But it's your life in the end, I'm just doing my part as a friend. I want the best for ya, you got to understand my heart alright? I'm very frank, but it's all for your good yea? (sound very old-fashioned ar? haha)

For your girl issue, if you want just go ahead la! Make a choice today, dun make yourself suffer anymore, whether you want to go after or not? If yes, good, just go ahead yea? And hope for best I guess? if it's a no, you need to just let it go and move on yea? I wish you all the best! And lastly, I'm very glad that you are doing good in the school. All the way bro! Continue to jia you in everything you do! =) God Bless!!

Yu Xuan

Yo dude.. I dun even know whether or not will you be reading this.. But as my best friend, how can I leave you out of this yea? hahah!! I felt sad when you told me your grandparents are sick a few days back.. I hope that they are feeling much better now! For you, you doing great! Seriously, the way you are now is much different from the way you had been in the past! You changed a lot, but a good thing is, it's for the better! It's good to see you being so confidence, rather than that emo self of yours in the past! Or maybe I shld say, I see abit of myself in you seriously.. I like the way you are now, but one thing, I really dun wish to see ya becoming a workaholic and a totally stressed up fellow that are ready to explode at anytime.. You know what I mean right? haha.. It's important to strike a balance, and I can see that you are trying very hard already.. But sometime, the best thing to do is to let go of everything, and just relax and enjoy and forget the worries and stuffs, take a good break then go back to it once again.. As i said to you the last time on MSN, it's all about studying SMART and playing hard!! For your another issue, you know I know can liao.. I hope things are okay for you guys now.. It's a tough time for you I know. But sorry that I can't be much help as I have no experience of such before.. But one thing I always ready, I'm can be there for you always. I'm just a phone call away! haha..
Stay happy dude! Wish you all the best! God Bless!! ^^

Shi Yun

Hey girl, I duno why I'm putting you in the list too.. But I just felt like doing so, so dun question any further yea?(I have no much motive doing this, just being a concern yea?) haha.. I know you had some unhappiness these days due to some things that had happened in your life, especially your work thingy.. It's good that you took kick-boxing as your sports. It's really a very useful tool i guess to release all the stresses, angers and frustrations! haha.. You made a very good choice in joining it! haha.. I hope things are getting better for you and him.. But I know la, this thing cannot be force de.. And okay, I no longer give you pressure liao ok? haha.. I might be naggy, but i mean for good yea? =) I hope that things in your family is getting better too.. Learn how to communicate in the family, it helps to build bonds and trust! Wish you all the best girl.. Jia you! Take things easily, sometimes, somethings no need to use brain one! Just need to listen to your heart, and do it! i hope my advices helps! =) God Bless!! =)

Wei Lun

Hey dude.. I hope my last post didn't offend you or something like that.. Well, I'm pretty much concern about you dude!! But you must know one thing, I can't work with and in a closed heart.. If you want people to help you, you must open up and let us help you. Probably you might find me not trustworthy as I used to be a jerk, of that I know it's one big problem I had last time.. And I'm really sorry about it.. Indeed, i can see some changes in you! In the way you blog and talk about stuffs, I can see you are getting better already, and I really feel very happy for ya!! Being positive is the key to success, you need to understand that life is fair, you reap what you had sowed!! Have aims, do things with purpose, live your life with a purpose. You stated that you want to work hard for your girl, and your parents, good for you! Make it your purpose in life, and you see all your life revolve around this purpose!

Saying is cheap, but to do it and making it coming to pass is another thing itself! Do it! Make it happen!! In this life begin to have a meaning for ya.. Have confidence in yourself dude! You are good! At least to me, you are a good friend, and I mean it! Rmb, something Chin seng always say, "your biggest and greatest enemy in life is no other than you yourself! ", if you dun have confidence in yourself, even if we have confidence in you, it won't work!! Your life is yours, you need to live it for yourself! Make the right decisions, and you will see yourself eating the success and the fruits of your right decisions..!!


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{6:53 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]