What's friends are for?
Friday, April 11, 2008
I think this post is dedicated to Mr. Chin seng..! Hmmm.. So what's the true meaning of friend? Okay, let me give you a definition of what's a true friendship.. Here's it!! The bible said, "there's no greater love(friendship, all relationships) than this, which is to lay down one life's for one another!" To be a true friend, you got to have the ability to lay down your life for the one you deemed as your best/true friend.. If everyone of us can apply this in our life, we will become a person people would want as a true friend! This is my vision, I wanna be a better friend, a friend that will lay down my life for his friends!! A great man said this before, "if you are here to find friends, you will get none. But if you are here to be a friend, everyone will be your friends!" If you guys can catch what i mean, you will get this, you need to stop looking for friends! You need to start be a friend to the people around you. It take just one "Hi/hello" to create one friends, it's just that easy!! But the thing is, you need to take the first step in saying it!!
I heard a person said this before. "To build a new friendship is easy, but the maintenance of a friendship is tough!" Back to the definition, to create a long lasting relationship, it requires selfless love and self-sacrifice (benefiting other in the expense of yourself).. you can't be selfish and at the same time saying you would lay down your life.. It won't happen! Get this right, and you will be on your way to experience a greater level of friendship.. It's more than just chit-chatting, it's more than just gathering together, it more than just gossips upon gossips.. It's about compromising, it's about respect, it's about love that is selfless, it's about when times comes, when your friends are facing his or her enemy, are you willing to stand up in front of him/her and confront them or even to lay down your life for them???!!!
To Chin seng.. Life is all about relationships with one another. You need to get up on your feet and just face the people around you. You need to start learning how to communicate effectively with the people around you. You are a good friend dude, but you are so hardened on the inside, we can't go into your life and feel the real you. You need to start opening up yourself, you are doing it I can feel that.. But you need to fling it wide open, let people go in totally not partially!! You can filter the people, like what I'm doing, I'm open but I'm not open to all. Get what I mean dude? We truly care and we are concerned about you. It frustrates me at times when I tried to help you but you just shut the door on my face? I want the best for you dude, I want to see your dreams come through and help you to become successful.. That's what a friend should be.. I hope that this will give you a insight! Get a life dude, have a hope always, I hope you will never give up!
I promise you guys, I'll be a better friends, but help me along yea? I'm not perfect, i need changes along the ways too! =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:42 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]