<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I want to be a history maker, and a difference maker..

Monday, June 16, 2008


Hmmm.. These few days, was such great days.. Being reflecting and resting after since the Camp, though was quite shaggy, but I can always rely on His strength for anything, and everything.. God had been very close to my heart, when I watch all the videos, listening to the songs.. The presence of God was so strong so intimate.. Yes, He's with me along these days.. No matter how tired I can be, how weary I am.. With Him just being by me, I felt like I can do all things, as strength came from Him.. No one can try to deny this truth from my heart-experience with Him.. It's just so simple and sweet..

When I ponder about all the things I experienced during this camp.. I really learnt lots of stuffs.. I felt that I had changed alot, especially my mentality of servanthood.. When we serve, it's not about what we can get from the person we serve, but what we can give to the person we serve and how we can empower them.. It's about laying oneself for the service of all, to be a slave for all.. It's a sacrifice, it requires loyalty, respect, and humility.. Servanthood is the art of losing of oneself.. =)

I had visions of being very influential in school, becoming leader of leaders, and develop more powerful leaders.. When Pastor was praying and laying hands on me, he spoke right to my heart what I desired so much.. When I speak, I want to have more standing, more power, to be more inspiring and impactful.. I want to make a difference in everywhere i go.. I want to help people, change lives, impact lives, shape destiny of many.. But I know without God, I'm nothing.. Through the camp, I actually learnt how to be humble and be less self-defend, and rely on God's expectation for my life.. I need to have more faith, more confident in myself, not satisfying my pride or ego.. But I want to fulfill the Will of God in my lifetime.. I want to serve Him, to do His will.. It's all by God's grace, by myself, i don't think I can ever go far in life seriously..

Lord, come and fill my life with your love, your joy, and your peace!! Let Your presence surrounds me everyday, from the time I'm awake, till I'm aslp.. Help me to walk in Your peace, that leads to my destiny.. I'll trust in You, I know You will be with me, You will provide for me..
HS, come guide me.. Teach me Your ways Lord, lead my life, every decisions I make..

My God reign.. He reign and He reign forever..


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:19 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]