<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friends, don't leave me alone..

Wednesday, June 4, 2008


When days pass by, I'm feeling lonely and lonelier.. As I get busy and busier, I felt I had lost quite a lot of things? Freedom, time to hangout, time to just slack ard, FRIENDS??? I hate this feeling.. Feeling of being left out by the click, by my own close friends..

Guys, I need to say one thing really.. Although I'm busy, it doesn't mean that I'm always not available at all.. I feel bad when times you guys hangout and just assume that I'm busy or not free that day.. I really miss hanging out with you guys!! I want to hangout too, it hurts at times when I heard you guys hanging out and I'm like know nothing about it? All I hope is that, you guys can just ask me whether I'm free.. You'll never know I'm free that day right? Sorry that I have been rejecting and rejecting you guys.. I'm really sorry about it.. But I hope you guys can understand my situations.. Thanks...

In my heart, I long to meet up.. But most of the time when I'm free you guys busy.. When I busy, you guys free? Our timing can be better or not? haha.. Just wanna say that I really cherish the friendship a lot, and I care a lot about you guys.. I hope that in future, we can meet up more often.. Even if I got to sacrifice, I'll do it!! Guys, these words: friends forever is not about the words, it's about the heart.. Let's keep this friendship forever yea? =)

"I have your footsteps in my heart..."


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:46 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]