<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm back from the CAMP!! =)

Saturday, June 14, 2008


Hello boys and girls.. It's been 4 days since I last blogged.. Feeling quite tired now after a long day, I'll try to update as much as possible.. Now I'm like experiencing pains from all over my body.. arghh.. Feeling quite shag now actually.. haha.. I hoped you guys missed me, please tell me that.. =)

For the Camp I can only say, it's INDESCRIBABLE!! Thru this 3 days I really learnt alot of things, and got to know myself abit better? God gave me visions and dreams during the sessions, especially during the third day, when I was worshiping, Holy Spirit suddenly came to me and ministered to me.. Tears flowed like non-stop.. The kind of peace and joy that HS bring to my heart, He showed me visions and dreams.. I felt the anointing, the power to move on.. As I was feeling very tired and weary from alot of thing, frustrations in my family.. When HS came, He took away everything, every sense of tiredness and weariness, all my shame, all my guilt, all my frustrations.. I begin to find strength, and this is the key to my destiny, the Peace of God, that surpasses all understanding..

During these 3 days, I was serving as a Mentor and Security.. I really need to thank God for giving such opportunities to serve Him and the people.. Though I was very busy in the camp, and it's very tiring and demanding on my physical strength, but God is Good!! He brought me thru, when times I know and I know I have literally no strength to move on already, but He came and divine strength came into me and I'm able to lead my team to come in first for the telematch game!! I was amazed by God, the joy He placed in my heart, the smile He put on my face, the encouragements He speak thru me.. It's amazing, and I know without Him, nothing of this kind can ever happen..!!!

Although the time I spent with team wasn't very long and much, I did manage to bond with them during the first day.. I really hope that my presence really made a difference in their lives!! This is the reason why I'm there in the first place right? This is my prayer to God today, that they will learn and catch something from the camp and bring back home.. Not to leave it aside, but to continue moving on with it, and making a difference in the lives of the people ard them, their family, school, and friends..

In this camp, I got to know the leaders better, to learn from the examples they set.. They really made me realize the sacrifices they made for the camp to happen.. I begin to realize the power of servanthood, and a willing spirit.. They are leaders yet they serve the members the best they can, sometimes they are so tired that when they just sit down for a few seconds, they fell aslp already.. Can you see the kind of sacrifices they made? They really made me have the fire to serve people, to keep the smile on my face even when I'm so so so tired.. I want them to know they are not alone, that I'll fight with them.. In this camp, it really stretches my capacity.. For now, I learnt what's the meaning of Servanthood.. And how does it feels when people treat you as one, the true test of servanthood..

There were really alot of things that happened to me in the camp.. If I were to talk about everything, it might take me days to finish the post, or even weeks? haha.. It's really alot alot alot.. Now I'm longing for more of God, I want to serve with greater fire and passion.. I want to win the Lost for the Lord.. Indeed, time is running out.. Each seconds counts, and I want to make it count for the Lord.. I really pray that this will not be one time thing, but I'll be consistent and follow it through!! I want to see a great revival! I want to make a difference in the lives of the people ard me!! I can feel the anointing over my life, I can't explain, I just sense it in me.. The peace, the joy, the fire.. This is fascinating!! I'm totally captivated by God.. The videos were eye-openers!! I really caught some revelations of who God is!! Indeed, my God is Mighty, and Glorious!! There's no limit in Him..

My God Reign...


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:13 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]