<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Undescribable Feelings..

Tuesday, June 3, 2008


Hmmm.. Have you guys encounter times when you wanna blog about something but you just duno how to blog it down??? Hmmm... These days, I have gone through alot, thought of alot of things too.. To think about it, i have done alot of things, but when I reflect about them, I felt somehow, what's the point of it, and why am I doing the the things I'm doing?? I have no ideas at all ..

Just now as I went for the briefing for the mentors of the Youth Camp.. I'm all excited for it, but I felt God dealing with my heart.. He made me realize and reflect on what I have done during the leadership camp.. I realize that though I can be very talented, in natural, a very good leader.. But I just lack of something in my life, the ability to serve with Humility.. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a very prideful person.. I really need to learn how to be a humble and meek person.. The ability to lay down my selfish pride, let it die.. To put others first before all myself and my needs..

I felt God tugging my heart, saying this.. "to be the greatest, is to be servant of all".. I want to be used by God, I want to be a leader.. But I need to learn how to be a servant first.. For this camp, I have a aim.. To learn and to apply this quote -- "To lead is to serve".. I want to serve the people around me, my leaders, my friends, my members..

It's never easy to be a leader actually.. Leader sacrifice alot, really alot.. How much heartaches tiredness, weariness can a leader face? Only they understand and experience the pain.. But great is the joy when leaders see the results, that's settles it all right? It's never easy standing out there when people expects you to do something for them.. That's why leaders makes things happen! Or in other words, they have no choice but to do things or make things happen.. Just like Jesus serves us, all the more we should serve others.. Jesus' leadership = Servanthood.. A Servant who leads!!

"Teach me Your ways.. Help me learn the secret of Your life Lord.."


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:26 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]