<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Cheer up guys!!!! Cos I'm back!! =)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Hmmm... It's seems to me, it's been a thousand light years since i last blogged!! haha.. Okay, I'm back once again to collect and wipe away the dusts and spider webs.. LOL!! Hmmm.. How's life been for all of you? Please drop me a tag to show me that you are still alive! haha.. It's been very busy weeks for me, as the date of my event is drawing near, which means more works, more stress, more headaches, more dropping of hairs!! (oh man, i had been dropping tonnes of hairs these days!! =X).. But things are good, everything is kind of going very smoothly, really want to thank God for it, even though there were kind of lots of challenges, but really thank God pulling thru them together!! Yes, a couple more challenges to overcome, but i know God will create a way for me!!

Hmmm.. Just got a email from the finance dept from school, wahh.. Now the amt of money I'm going to get is 2x of the amt i told you guys the last time.. Mann.. I'm so happy, this means I can buy more things, but yes, it's time to give to the Building fund once more!! I'm believing for a great breakthru in my life this year!!

Important Things to buy!!
  1. China Iphone.. haha.. quite a nice phone i think?
  2. New Specs with transition lens
  3. New shoes Formal shoes, casual shoes
  4. New jeans (maybe one or 2 from do-denim)
  5. New clothings (10-15 pieces, budget ones la! haha, it's time to change and revolutionize my wardrobe)
haha.. guys, dun envy okay.. haha.. It's such a long long time since I really have the ability to go for a major shopping spree!! wheeEEEEEEEE!!! LOL... Hmmm.. Next week's gonna be F1 already, haha.. I'll be working with the Sheraton Towers hotel for the F1, and the thing is that it's location ar, is near the curves, which was said to be the best view of the F1!! hahah.. It's gonna be good, but the thing is, I'll have to miss service that week.. haiz, but it'll be a good experience man! =) Okay, i think blog till here can le.. Cos I can't think of much to blog.. haha

Anyway, I really miss you guys alot.. Let's meet up one of the days, and do more catching ups!!! So take care my frds, until we met again!! Ciaoz..


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:43 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]