Holidays!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Hmm.. From tomorrow onwards, it'll be my offical holidays! haha.. So no more guilt of not going to school! haha! Now my worries will be, whether i can go on to my second semester.. I poned sch way too much times le.. Duno wad will happened to me, just as what Seng had said.. What is to come, will come.. So let God decide my fate le.. haha.. Cos worry won't help a single bits.. But i have to brace myself up, needa prepare for the worst.! haha.. The worst will be, kana kick out.. Then will have to report to Ns le.. I wish with our my heart, i will be able to go to the next semester! If that's so, i will be able to leave this damn sch le.. haha! I really can't tahan liao! Hopefully, my wish can come thru!
Now, all i needa do to get out of this school! Is to study hard, get thru the 'O' level.. Then get my desired results! Then off i can be, to my desired poly, (Ngee Ann Poly), to my desired course (Dip in Business studies).. Hmm.. ENG and MATH is the papers I'm retaking.. I had great confidence to get a good results for my Eng.! But as of Math, i really need to pull up my socks and start studying it! As until now, for duno how many mths liao, i haven even touch it at all! Needa discipline myself to study le.. If not, history's gonna repeat itself again! haix.. I just need a B3/4 for Eng, B4/C5 for Math.. I will be damn happy le!
My results will then be like this,
Eng, B3/4
MT (chinese), B3
Sci, A1
POA, A2
Math, B4/C5
Hum, C5
Then my L1R4 will be ard 13-15..
Then i will definitely be able to get into the courses i want! hopefuly, I will be able to get this results i want! ALL THE Best to myself! And ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS! JIA YOU!!
So i'll just blog till here, take care! Fri's coming, Oral is also coming! So Jia You Jiao YOu!!
Jia Jun
"Everything you want to have in life, we have to fight for it with our own hands! Our future is fought by us! "
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{8:01 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]