Relax.. Just Chill.....!!!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
This week was fabulous! Had a really awesome time with the Lord, it's really one to one, face to face contact with the Lord.. Although I can't see Him yet! I felt His so tangible presence all over me, in my room, everywhere! He's so real to me.. He taught me a lot of things, as i began to indulge myself with the Word of God (bible).. Tears flows as He speaks to my heart, words of Love and of Peace.. The kind of peace that surpasses all understandings! No one can ever understand what it is, until he/she experienced it.. It's NOT the kind of peace the world can gives to you, it comes from above.. Some of you may think it's something stupid, all i can say, until you experience the things i experienced... Then you will finally understand why i said those things..
I remember very clearly, on Thursday.. When I walked the path that leads to joey house from the train track bus stop... I was praying, although i don't feel like.. I was tired, sick and feeling abit frustrated with school and stuffs.. I forced myself to pray, and i prayed for the cell group meeting.. I remember praying that God's presence to be so real and tangible in the meeting.. Indeed, every words that i prayed came to pass! It was a prophecy that came to pass! Before the meeting started, while waiting for the people to come.. I began to indulge into the Word of God once again, to seek for a revelation from God! Nothing happen then on, until later.. But faith began to build up as i began to pray for JJ in the prayer meeting.. Then, all of a sudden, the Holy Spirit came! Man, it was awesome..
The presence of God is so strong, while it came to the first worship song, the power of God came upon me very powerfully.. God put this words into my heart, "Who you have in heaven is only Me, Jia jun your portion is in Me. With Me, that's enough." I remember i trembled and literally tremble throughout the meeting, i can't move much.. And the story of Solomon after he built the temple of God, popped out in my mind.. In 2 chron 7:1-2 "When Solomon finished praying, fire flashed down from heaven and burnt up the burnt offerings and sacrifices, and glorious presence of the Lord filled the Temple. The priests could not even enter the Temple of the Lord because the glorious presence of the Lord filled it." It's like the kind of encounter Rev. Benny Hinn encountered, as he wrote in his book called good morning Holy Spirit.. No doubt, I knew with all my heart, it was The Holy Spirit.. Just as Solomon prayed, I prayed then on. A prayer that invites the Holy Spirit into the place! Man, He came so suddenly.. It's only the first sentence of the worship song..! The presence was so strong, i didn't want to do anything, but to worship God.. I didn't want the presence to go away! In the beginning, i was scared as i trembled so much, i felt like I'm electrified! But the feeling was good, God ministered to me personally, as Cheryl was laying hands on others.. God told me, "I'm enough! Your portions is in Me!" And there i sat, weeping and crying like nobody business! God revealed lots of things, brought me to a land of visions.. And lo and behold, i knew my sacrifices pleased God.. Like Solomon, when he brought his offerings, God came.. I brought and gave my sacrifices according to my obedience to God, and there He answered my prayer and He came! I would never forget that day!
I believe, my life is never going to be the same.. I know God have a plan for me, my future is secured in Him and in Him alone! I'll never let Him go, not in my lifetime! I'm indebt to Him, I'll use my entire life to repay Him, as a living sacrifices.. My walk with God had just began, and I'll walk to the end of the time with Him..! I LOVE YOU LORD!!! =)
"It's not about the knowledge you have about someone that matters, it all about having to experience the person and to really know who he or she is personally.."
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:57 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]