<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
some random thoughts.. haha.. ^^

Thursday, March 20, 2008


hmmm.. just wanna waste sometime(I duno for what reasons why i kept typing something as sometime =.=) here to express somethings in my mind.. haha.. simple and sweets stuffs... lol.. won't be PaMM-ing lots of profound things.. so, just wanna express some random but relevant topics..

Hmmm.. Just wanna share somethings about me.. I'm a very easy going person, but I'm firm in doing my things.. I like details a lot, I'm pretty detail minded(details leads to destiny)!! I can be very jokey, but when I'm serious, I'm really very serious.. LOL.. I'm a happy person NOW, bcos of God in my life.. I began to enjoy my life, to like who I am(being comfortable with who I am), and what God had created! Ohh.. I'm a very easily-to-be satisfied guy.. just being able to do or eat or play the things i like makes me happy, I dun really expect much from others! I love TV shows alot! I like to experience life in a 3rd party angle, to experience the pains, happinesses and joys with the actors or actresses in the show (i know it's very strange but it's true okay! haha!).. I'm quite a lazy person, but when it's time for me to be diligent, I'll be 101% hardworking! haha.. I can multi-task at times (the guys must be jealous or envy about this)..

I'm a very very philosophical guy (those who knows me will understand why i said this, haha).. I love to talk, sometime i just can't seems to stop(I got to learn how to use periods[full-stops]!! *some people will say Amen to this!!* hahaha!!) I enjoy being with friends, i like having company (who likes to be alone right? but i know some will say it's false.. but get a life alright? just hang ard yea?).. I like to read self-help books written by famous preachers(they changes my life and mindsets).. Ohh.. I loove the BIBLE(I believe that seldom people had read the whole bible more than 3 times, yes I did.. ^^)!! hahaa.. Lastly, before I go on for years! haha.. I LOVE GOD LIKE NOTHING ON EARTH!! He's goodness in my life can never be expressed in words or by letters..
HE'S SO SO SO GOOD!! HE'S SO SO SO LOVING!! HE'S SO SO SO MERCIFUL!! HE'S SO SO SO TENDERHEARTED! HE SO SO SO IRREPLACEABLE IN MY LIFE.. I ONLY SEEK TO LOVE HIM AND TO SERVE HIM ALL MY LIFE!! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:06 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]