<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The war had began!!!

Friday, March 21, 2008


Woot.. Easter is here.. Man, it's a big day.. which means, i got to serve and serve and serve... I love to serve, but when i begin to think about my CG.. I'm so sadden.. I'm really sorry, I do wish to be with you guys too... If you can't see my person, trust my heart! haha.. quote from the bible "if you can't see God's hand, trust His heart"... ^^ In my heart I LONG to be with you guys.. but then and then again.. Serving in my ministry still come first... Just awhile more when I get thing stable first.. I'll be back! =)

Later Eng Eng and Leng Leng is coming! woot.. so happy for them to come.. but the sad thing was, someone was so emo that I just can't enter into his life.. you know who you are.. But know that I'm always praying for you.. And I hope that you can step out of your sadness and darkness.. jia you dude! Every word i said that day comes from my heart.. *sound abit gay* haha.. but you know what i mean de right?

Going to go out and fight the war already.. I'm all pumped up! I have God with me, who can be against me? What can mere mortal or human do to me? hehe... ^^ Thank God for His presence over my life.. I'm all ready to go and plunder hell! haha.. woohoossooo!! jia you jia you jia you! haha.. here here here I GO!! =.=''


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:41 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]