<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Prayers..

Saturday, April 12, 2008


Okay, today I went to service with the kids.. haha.. Cos Cheryl and all CGCs are held up for the CGC trainings.. It's a pretty hard time with them as they do not feel really very comfortable in church, and somehow, I can't do much yea? Cos today, Pastor Kong preached a message totally for the believers! He preached on prayers! The kids won't understand much, I remember last time when I came, I didn't really seems to understand all the messages, but i pressed on to it.. it's a totally different case here. I didn't really know how to handle the kids, all i can do is to pray for them in my heart of cos, if not it will freak them out.. haha.. They was like asking me what's speaking in tongues all about, I didn't know how to answer them seriously. Will they understand if I had explain? I'm not a simple minded person, I'm quite deep. I didn't want to freak them out. Sorry, I didnt have much faith for that.

Okay done with the kids parts. So here's somethings Pastor preached! It's really great to see Pastor Kong back in church. The kind of anointing he carries is just one of it's kind la!! As powerful as he's always is! He preached on the basis of the prayers of Jabez. I think today service really overwhelmed me, the praise and worship, to the sermon, man, the presence of God was strong! Then he continue to preach about how prayers are so important in the life of a believer! He then preached on the story of Samson, the only judge in bible that did not delivered Israel! He's the most talented judge, having supernatural strength! But his power, came from his hairs (prayer life of Samson).. He more hairs he had, the stronger he is! But the enemy came to know about the secret of Samson, shaved off his hairs and he became powerless.

It's very applicable to our lives. We as Christians have a secret weapon in our life for power, prayer life! Secret to power of God in our life equals to prayers! If our prayer life is strong, we become powerful, and strong. But once we cease to pray, we become powerless! Isn't it very true?? These few days, I ceased to pray, and I can feel that much difference in my atmosphere!! There isn't glory in my life anymore, no more presence of God, I felt out of place! Now, I suddenly realise the need to pray! Only when I prayed that God begin to be with me.. Some of you can mock at me, laugh at me because of this, but I won't care about it yea? Cos I know God is with me, I need to pray and pray like never before!! My strength comes from God!! He and I makes the majority! I need to begin to grow my hair (prayer life), when the hair is shaved, we can grow it back again! I need to find my first love for God back, my passion, my joy, my everything! Prayers is the key for the power of God to be in our lives.. If you are a Christian, you are called to pray period!

Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you!


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:54 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]