I'm happy, everything went fine!! ^^
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Hey there.. It's been a few weeks since I last posted something except that one little pathetic sentence.. Haha.. Really been so so so busy that I didn't really have time to post or I shld that I do not wish to post anything.. I can assure you guys that you won't want to see those posts.. haha.. Posts filled with complains and negative stuffs.. haha.. okay, as I owed you guys the reason of my absence here in this blog.. hmmm, let me share with you guys the things I had been doing.. ^^
DSLM Gathering Event..
This is the main thing why I was so busy these.. haha.. Although I'm very busy, very stressed up, very frustrated at times.. But I really enjoyed the process, being the leader of the team and making things happen! It's the first time I headed a committee to come out a event, it's a really good stepping stone for my leadership.. When you see the affirmation of the advisers, it's a very good feeling.. Hmmm.. It's a miracle that this event is a successful one! haha.. When I took over the committee 2 weeks ago, things were quite bad.. But I'm glad that I made the right decision to take over, if not things might not be in this state.. 2 weeks for one event is tough job!! it's almost impossible, but God made a way for me! =)
But what I really want to thank God for is that He gave me a group of very supportive members.. Without them, this event definitely won't happen! People like Insyirah, Joanne, Bert, Jia hao, Rizzal.. These are the ones that made this event a successful one.. Although I'm quite disappointed with amount of people that came.. But everything else were very successful.. The program flowed very smoothly.. Something which I'm quite amazed with.. I really hope to organize other events with these people once again! I know you guys won't see this.. But still wanna say a very BIG THANK YOU to all of you! I really enjoyed myself yesterday.. haha..
I did my virgin show! haha.. It's my first time being a Emcee, first time organizing a event, heading meetings! This event is my baby, born of hard work, sweats and death of many braincells!! hahaha.. I really learnt alot of things.. Lastly, I wanna THANK God for bringing me through.. Without Him, things might have gone very wrong, i might have given up already.. Thank God for the strength, the wisdom and creativeness He gave.. =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{7:53 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]