Leadership... hmmm.. Commitments.. hmmm...
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Yoyo.. sup everyone? I seriously need to get back to my habit of blogging everyday or more oftenly.. I know you guys like my posts, haha... I'm sure, you guys had missed out quite a lot about my life already..
Okay, mainly my life during these 2 weeks can be summed with... Leadership+Commitments+Hard works+Busyness... haha.. I'm seriously enjoying this kind of lifestyle, but i think i have to balance things out too.. It's a very tiring thing, but what I enjoy about all this the process of getting things happen from nothing to something.. I realize all of the sudden, the meaning of creating something out of nothing.. Everything starts from nothing right? First from no where, something came like an idea, then coming out with the planning, then the implementation of the plans, and then "Boom" the final product is out.. Isn't it a amazing process? =)
Okay, life going to be packed and busy once again.. haha.. This Friday to Sunday, there'll be a leadership camp for the SHL "leaders", it's to maximize the potential of leadership in us!! =) I'm sure it'll be a fun time together, as most of us are dynamic people, it'll be a jolly good time doing stupid things together.. haha.. The main thing is that I want to get something out of it.. It'll be a preparation or training ground for me for the youth camp on the 11th to 13th June.. haha.. It's gonna be good!
School has been great for me.. Having very good friendship with the classmates, how I click with them, the openness in them.. Arghh, it's the best or the most enjoyable time I ever had in RP seriously.. I really treasure these time with them.. And will try to do some things, to see greater things happening or changes in the class.. hehe.. Now i realized one thing, I changed a lot.. Way too much that I can't believe it myself.. haha.. Some of you guys might have noticed it already.. Really wanna thank God for it, if it's not Him, I can never think of anyone that cause such changes in my life.. I can really see my talents and visions shining out of me.. Praise the Lord..
Okay enough of myself.. To some of you guys that are going thru a hard time.. People like Joen, lun, SY..
Joen:
Hey girl, i know that this time it's really very tough for you.. But cheer up, as with God all things are possible yea? Things that may seems to be so wrong, you can never imagine what God have install for you.. As He had promised, He'll cause all things to work together for the good for those who loves Him.. I'm sure, He have blessings installed for you!! So keep trusting in Him, that's where you can find the strength to overcome everything in your life!! Don't be depressed anymore, start to have a thankful heart.. It'll bring joy and cheerfulness back into your life.. As I said, God will always be there for you.. But I'll be there for you too always.. Stand up and fight, victories are on your hands already! You'll never be alone, as we always with you! Jia you.. Let there always be a smile on your face.. ^^
Wei Lun:
Hey dude.. School life ain't easy.. Maintaining a healthy mental and emotional life is impt! You have to find the balance.. Stress can be a very destructive thing, it can cause your whole body to break down.. Learn how to relax, not to think too much.. Your weakness is that you think too much, you need to overcome your negativity in your life.. Please take care of your health alright? It's not about studying hard.. It's about studying smart.. this is profound thing, but i'll leave it to you to find out.. Take care my frd, you ain't forgotten by me.. I'm always reading your blog! haha.. Jia you!!
Shiyun:
Hmmm.. Nightmares are a form of thoughts created by worries and negativity in your mind and heart.. My advice to you is, don't think too much.. I think another thing is that you are bottling up alot of things, i suggest that you release it before it's too late, share with someone, pour it all out.. I really don't wish you see you breaking down too.. I feel that your stress level is getting way out of normal.. Please learn how to balance things up.. Keep up with your kick-boxing thingy, it's a very good way to reduce stress.. All I can say is, don't try to be a person you ain't supposed to be.. Just be yourself, enjoy it! Let no one control you or your life.. Take charge and fight on girl!! Take care and all the best for everything!!
"The only solution to every problems is to overcome and breakthrough it!"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:09 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]