Hmmm.. So what's going on the whole day for me? Don't know why i felt very very tired and ohh man, lots of temptations(to eat, to sleep and others) too for today!! Arghhh!! While I'm fasting, I'm in a constant war with the sleepy bug due to my lack of sleep(my sleep debt not compensated yet! haha..).. It's kind of affecting my performance in class during the first meeting.. But thank God everything's fine during the second breakout, and we are able to come out with the layout of our project, to my surprise and i'm glad to hear from clive that it's good! YAY! =)
Today was leisure planning and programming.. As I had heard from others, it's a NLB project( like a Mock FYP) for the next 5-8weeks, which is from now to week 15(at least we still got 3 weeks of holidays to work on it)!! Well, it's gonna be a good experience i guess and it'll definitely prepares me for FYP next year.. Our team, We planning to do a Trailer/documentary of Fencing, gotta need the CK zone media team le.. thank God Josephine had agreed to help me, if not I'm gonna be in deep trouble!! haha.. If anyone knows how to do a well-done trailer, do help me out yo? =)
There's more work for me now!! Ahhhhhh.. When will all these ends? hahaha.. LOL.. Work are piling high for me la! Gotta make good use of my time from now! sleep lesser, work more, pray more!! LOL.. I'm excited for my joint-event that's coming into a shape now, the Philippine trip in Feb.. My 20th birthday on March next year!! whooo.... =)
someone once asked me what's success means to me..
I replied: "Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplished for yourself. It's what you have done for others." DAnny thomas