Life's tough, so shall I be..
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Just came back from the CG meeting, was a fantastic time splitting water all over one's another hands, got caught in the camera, so UnGLAM la!! haha.. Played Captainball, man, I almost killed me!! It's the most tiring thing i ever done in this year lor.. haha.. This goes to show that my fitness level is so bad, really bad!! Yea, if I keep on giving more excuses to not go to gym and exercise, definitely, i can prophesy that it'll get worst.. haha.. Now I'm really missing the days where I can play BB as and when i want it, but now it's seems like i never going to have time for it..!! =(
Nowadays, I find myself trapped in feeling of inferiority, maybe is just that I hated the fact that I'm over egoistic and trying to skim down the ego! But no matter what I'm doing, it's just seems to me that nothing much is changing though i had worked so hard to change, or is it me or what? I'm confused, it's like I'm do so much but getting nothing back at all, i hope it's smth positive, but i'm not feeling good about this.. arghhh!! Tell me what i should do man! And sometimes, to me, I really feel that no one is giving me a chance to change, all they do is to condemn this and that I'm doing, that I'll never be good enough in whatever I do.. It's the fact that I'm not perfect(hello??), I can't do things perfectly, but I'm trying very hard already, and hello, I'm doing the best I know how.. But Sorry to many, I just find it very hard for me to have a reason to continue the passion, how? Goshh, what's up with this negative stuffs? I need a breakthrough here! =)
"I'm wired for victories, not failures!"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:38 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]