<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ASIA CONFERENCE 2008!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008


Hmmmm... Most probably, the most happening Event in Asia is going to happen in just 2 DAYS time.. Been waiting for this for months now, and it's just 2 MORE DAYS now!! Ahhhh... Can you feel the EXCITEMENT in me? hahahahha.. Gonna Pon one day of school on Thurs, but i think it's quite worth it la.. It's like once in a life-time thing you know? hahaa.. How i wish I can pon Fri day too, but why must there be a stupid UT popping out of no where and happen on Friday? Argghhh!! No choice la, got to attend sch lor! =(

Hmmm.. I really enjoyed Yesterday so so so much, both Service (sitting in the first row!), the message is powerful! and the fellowship session where I really got to know so much more about the CG peeps! Ahhhh! It's a really good sharing session, and i did something really =X.. haha.. It's something good, but it's for me to know, never for you to find out though! LOL!!!!

Today: Sport management class.. Okay.. Once again the only guy in the team.. I don't know is it a curse or is it a blessing.. I'm always faced with teams, all girls I only guy.. Hmmm.. Perhaps to the guys it's a good thing, but hmmm, I'm single but not available is what I'll say!! LOL!!!!!! But today was rather good, i kind of like this team.. Let's hope that things will get better in weeks to come! But my UT2 grade for this module is a GG.. I'm so sad!!@$%#^$*%$^#%#@ =(

Now under a challenge by the Club to organise a event.. Really thank God for favor with the people man.. Able to convince the 3 IGs Presidents to do the event together! Yes we had a meeting today, and we finalized the project we going to do! YAY! So Excited! 3 weeks for a big project! LOL! Ahhhhh... It feels so good, i duno why.. I'm feeling so happy even though I'm so tired! hahahaha... Let's really fight on together yea? "Alone we can do so little, together We can do some much MORE!!" Let's make the History & legacy and let's rock RP man! hahahahahhahha..


PS: Today I'm really high, no idea why! But it feels great, I hope everyday can just be like today!! haha... I'm so filled with excitement, exhilaration, Eagerness, anticipation!! haha..


"My God is able to turn the most impossible into greatest reality!! =)"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:03 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]