<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hours left to AC!!!~~ WOOTA~~ WHEEEEEEE~~~

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


OKAY, I'M SO EXCITED NOW! HAHA.. JUST ANOTHER FEW HOURS TO ASIA CONFERENCE!!! AAAAHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHH... I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T SIT STILL TO FINISH THIS POST!!! HOW? WHEEEEEEE~~~~ I'M REALLY CRAZILY EXCITED AND ANTICIPATIVE OF IT TO COME LA!!! YOU DON'T NEED A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO TELL YOU THIS RIGHT? LOL...


Okay la.. enough of the Capital letters.. hahaha.. As you can see and read, I'm going crazy already.. Please pardon me for my moment of craziness.. I bet more is coming on the way, so catch me for my next few post.. It'll be even more crazier! hahahahahahahahahaaha.... Now, I'm self-proclaim I'm a NUT now! LOL..

Alright back to normal then.. Hmmm.. Today(leisure planning and programming class) had a quite bad start actually, was feeling very tired and sian, but I did enjoy it more at the end of the day bahh... hahaha.. Learnt quite alot of things, accepted alot of reality of life as my faci shared his experience.. He's such a deep and knowledgable person, though he's quite dirty in his words la! hahaha.. He really has a very very unique personality, which create fears and fun in us at the same time? Hope that through the next few week, i can get to know him better and utd his style.. I'm so going to do well for this module! YAYAYAYA!!!

Just now went for the Prayer meeting with Cheryl and guys.. Hmmm.. Was a great time, powerful and impactful session.. I was evoked of the past, when God gave me a calling, to leadership which i somehow declined and rejected it at that time.. But I'm so going to breakthrough this year man, I'm gonna embrace that vision, that calling from my Father so dearly from now! I know i can do it, not by myself with my Lord and HS! Lord, help me to focus, I don't have time to waste on useless distractions.. I'm very determine to see this vision coming to pass..

"To raise up a new generation of believers, in a strong local cellgroup and powerful missionary cellgroup, to change and shape Asia by storm!"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:37 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]