AHHHHHHH... I Miss ASIA CONFERENCE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH!!!..! =(
3 things to describe this Asia Conference!!!
1) Life-transforming!!!
2) Enlarging of capacities and mindset!!!
3) Sacrifices!!!!!!!!!
Ohh man... I really miss..
I really missed the days where i got to wake up 5 in the morning and reach home at 1 in the midnight!!
I really missed the sweats and pains on my body while I'm serving my God in Security!
I really missed the brothers in security who had fought along with me in AC!!
I really missed Pastor Phil's smiles and his powerful preaching!
I really missed Pastor AR Bernard's teachings!
I really missed the days I got queue up for hours and yet going to hall 10! haha..
I really missed the days where i see true love and concern from my dears bros and sisters when I'm feeling sick! thank you very much!
I really really missed ASIA CONFERENCE alot!!!! =((( Gotta wait till 2010 to have it again!!
Touching Asia, Transforming the world!