<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm feeling really very sick..

Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Hey guys, I'm back to blog again.. Currently I'm really feeling very sick now.. I duno why, I'm feeling sick from head all the way to my toes.. I seriously duno why am I feeling this way too.. Maybe is due to last week, I really push myself to the max man.. Especially on Sat, where it totally shagged me.. I'm heading for a check-up tml.. Hopefully no bad news..

Today, my Leisure planning UT- 2 letters to describe: GG.. I don't understand anything about ecosystem and tourism at all, yes, GG is the word. There goes my 2nd UT =(
Today there was a change in my faci, from Choy mei to Clive. Gosh, such great changes! I'm so not adapting to his style, I felt awkward, weird feeling of the whole thingy. Hopefully things will be fine soon.

Today, went for the MC meeting. Everything was good, thank God that I'm still able to sustain until now.. I felt so shag on the inside, but i don't think anyone of them can feel so. haha. I really tahan-ing, did the best I can to present myself well. I know and I know deep inside of me, the passion and confidence that keeps me going, will help me last through the whole thingy. Decisions had not been made, but we both need to come out with our project/event. I'm feeling very tired now, but I promise that I'll do what I can, to make the event a successful one. =)

"He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world!"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:30 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]