<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Transcend of Ego and Pride

Saturday, November 8, 2008


Okay, today just wanna blog an interesting topic about my life... Ego and Pride.. Hmmm.. After many rounds of self-reflections and comments from my good friends who honesty advised me. I really wanna thank you guys for the honesty, i really appreciates it and I'll try the best i can to change in ways i can to be a better man! =)

One thing i really realized suddenly that in the midst of all the successes i had now, that i also had already failed badly too. I failed in the area of my Ego and pride, which repels people away, rather than attracting. In life, it's not just about I, me and myself, but it's living a life for others, service to others and helping other to succeed in their life, not just ourselves. But after realizing that I'm really very Egoistic and Prideful, it is one thing, but to change and transcending it isn't a easy thing at all. It's always Easy to say it, but can I really do it? As much as i know it now, I need to plan and work it out, to change the way i think, speak, and how I'll be going to live my life. I don't wanna feel that I'm superior than people, which i do now. I wanna appreciate others more, to speak in a way that exalts others than myself. I don't want to focus on my achievements, and keep habouring over my success and put it into every convo i have with people! I don't know how to really go about doing this, but I'm really trusting God for a time of transformation again! =)

For now, I really wanna apologise for my Ego and the Pride I have now, that might had affected or hurt you guys before.. I hope and I pray that indeed, I'll be able to transcend the pride in my life, and overcome and conquer this Ego of mine. I promise, though i can't be perfect now, but I'll work hard to change and become a better person each day. Keep me in notice, help me along this path. I prizes honest advices in my life. I can take critiques, no worries, just let me know. I'll change as much as i can.. This I had promised you guys, and my God. =)
"Those who exalts themselves will be humbled, those who humbled themselves will be exalted"!

For me, I had gone through many experience, success and failures, much more failures to be exact. I used to live a very defeated life, literally a life of a failure i would say.. In the past, it makes me feels very inferior and insecure by others who are living very successful lives.. I wants to be like them, and who likes to fail if they can be successful right? I realize this fact now abit too late, that I'm just trying to cover my sense of inferior and insecurity, as I'm really extremely fearful of failure. I failed too much for my own good in the past and these experiences of failures cripples me on the inside of me, making me wanting to find something that can fills it, where my Ego became the "solution".

As I begin to experience success in life now, I want people recognise me, to appreciate me, to take notice of me, in a way to boost the Ego and Pride in me, so that I feels good of myself. I'm trying to be honest to myself and to you guys in this. And I won't deny that I have extremely high Ego, too high for my benefits and it's bringing more harm to me instead. It had harmed my relationships with people and God in a way or other. I want a radical change, a change of my attitude, a change in my life style, a change in my destiny!

Oh Lord, although you created me to be successful, to be the head and not the tail, but yet in a way that I live in peace with others, with meekness and humility not a life of Pride and Ego that destroys my life.. Help me to change, pour forth Your Wisdom on me, so i can make the right decisions and walk the right path back to meekness and Humility. I wanna learn how to be humble, teach me Lord, help me in this transformation. Lord, I'm trusting it in Your hands, Lead me out Lord.

"a transformed life, a transformed destiny!"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:47 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]