V i s i o n s a n d D r e a m s
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Hey yo everyone.. The past few days was really really Great for me!! Ohh Man, where should i start? haha.. Okay, shall start with the Morning prayer meeting in JW bah.. It's had been the third day already, but it was really good, even though I have to rush to school halfway through the PM.. So been waking up very early these days, but thank God, I never failed to be refreshed by the presence of God in the PM.. And thank God, I had not been marked late for any class even though I reached class late ytd.. haha.. It's really good to have my quiet time together with the church.. I feel my passion renewed and begin to see visions and dreams once again.. My strength was renewed, and I feel empowered after each session.. My faith begin to stretch and my capacity grew.
Just wanna share with you guys one workshop I attended ytd, i tell it's totally transformed me from inside out! Finally, i found the calling of my life.. I saw and heard from God, and literally my faith went all the way up into heaven man! Ytd, went to a personal-grooming workshop by Jill Lowe, a very super duper famous Image Consultant! When she begin to speak about what's image about and what it means to God, it really struck my heart deeply.. Image is a very profound thing, it takes years or even a lifetime for a person to understand it or not.. And it's the thing I had been pursuing and trying to find out for years in my life! I care a lot about my image, the way I speak, walk, stand, and most imptly how I dress up.. It's my passion, and my life revolves over this area! When I go thru this workshop, i gained lots of precious knowledge, thank God that I'm able to make it for this workshop man, it's really an appointment from God to me! And I felt my calling in life! I never felt to passionate about something, but I felt God's peace in my heart after so much struggle to find out my purpose and calling in life.. I know deep inside my heart, I had found it now.. Praise to God yea? Vision-To be a change-agent to youths in ASIA in the area of fashion by the grace of God!!!!
I'm praying to get my tuition job which might gives me a 4 digit salary per month.. Indeed, 2cor9:6-8.. It's really my verse, everyday i confess it to myself and seeing it coming to flesh! Manifestation! Taking the Word out of the bible, putting inside myself and living it out! God, please open up the door for me.. I want to go for the image course and training! I want to become a practitioner in this field, it's my passion, my calling! A&B, I'll give and expect a super big breakthrough in my life! The time has come for me, I can see it, i can feel it.. It's all coming to pass! I want to set up my business in time to come, who's interested in becoming a market researcher tght with me? haha.. Let's see what God's gonna do in my life.. I'm so super excited inside of me, every cell, every fibre and being in me is excited but I'm not anxious.. But i'll lift my prayers and visions unto my Lord.. He'll give me the desire of my heart, but let Your kingdom come, Your will be done oh Lord, Jesus!
"a millionaire by the age of 30, an Inspiring fashion business in the heart of Asia"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{3:47 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]