<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm feeling so Shaggy.. =(

Sunday, November 9, 2008


Okay I'm back to blog again.. haha.. Hmmmm.. Currently feeling abit shaggy and uncomfortable.. Well, ytd went Sentosa with the Cg peeps, but kind of feel so bad for YL to be the only girl in the group.. Hopefully she didn't feel outcasted bah, definitely she will feel out of place la, but well, we tried our best to accompany her le, hope she did enjoyed herself--> as she buried kenny in the sand, can see that she enjoys doing that.. haha.. To me, it felt really good to visit the beach again, sat alone in the middle of the beach, and it gave me time to reflect and to sorts my thoughts out.. After Sentosa, me and JJ went to Expo Svs with some new frds, then I proceeded to attend the Security training.. Felt really really shagged ytd, reached home at ard 12.50amplus and slpt ard 1.30am.. haha.. So woke up really late today, and missed the PM.. =( I cabbed down to report for Security.. Thank God, His strength sustained me all the way today, even though i feel really weak and tired.. =)

I really enjoyed and so so so impacted by Ed Silvoso's message ytd and today, it really confirmed the visions God gave me.. I'm very excited to see what God really can wanna do through these ordinary hands, but by the power and anointing to bring forth Miracles in the Marketplace! I'm not just looking at touching or just impacting the school, my vision is to see transformation of the school.. Though it seems impossible to many, but to me, I can see it, i can feel it.. It's beginning to coming to pass of what God had spoken to me, i have faith, I wana to see a transformed generation for the Glory of God! I'm determined, and I'll do put into actions of what my Lord had told me! God, continue to lead me and show me the way I pray!

Hmm.. I'm feeling very sick, pains all over these days, guys please pray for me okay? thanks! God, I trust in Your Word that by Your stripes, I'm healed! Lord, please heal me and make me whole i pray!

"there's greater things yet to come, there's greater things are still to be done Lord, in my school- in my city!"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{6:30 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]