<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Arise and Build '08

Friday, October 31, 2008


Alright, I'm back to blogging once again.. I'm really excited and all ready to attend Sunday's service man.. No doubt it's gonna be the A&B period, it's a time to sow and a time to experience God in a greater way.. I had already received my blessing, really Thank God for it. But I'm believing for more, I wanna confess and confess that my biz will be successful launched by end of next year!!

Went to Cg just now, and I caught this revelation, it's really the bottom line verse for me in this A&B.. I'm going to repeat here in my blog.. And I hope it can encourage you guys in Team Arise, for this A&B period!

2Cor9:6-8
6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

7
So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.

8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

Indeed, unequal amount, equal sacrifice.. God doesn't need our money, or wants to take and receive anything from us.. Our money = our lives.. Bible says, "where your treasure is, it's where your heart will be".. God is more concerned about the attitude in our giving, and in the verse above, it's totally tells you what God expects from us when we give.. And the 3 points I really got from this verse:

1) V6: We need to understand the laws of sowing and reaping.. What we sow is what we reap.. It's not about the amount we sow, it's the efforts, the sacrifices, the tears that follows the giving. If your giving do not touch or move your own heart, it'll never touch God's heart either. That's why unequal amt, equal sacrifices.

2) V7: We must know the purpose on why are we giving, and deep down inside of us, we should ask this qns, "What's the real reason why am I giving?". Unless we are sure on this, God is not interested in our giving too. As I had said, and I'm going to emphasis again, GOD DON'T NEED OUR MONEY! God wants us to be happy in our giving, knowing that He'll definitely bless us in return. As God never allows anyone to out give Him.. And He delight in the prosperity of His Sons and Daughters yea?

3)V8: God is promising us here, if we understand His law of sowing and reaping, and does it with a right attitude, and giving in a cheerful manner.. He'll definitely bless us back, in a way that we do not just have enough for ourselves, but in way that we are OVERLY BLESSED in ABUNDANCE that we can be a blessing to everyone around us! He's our God of more than enough! =)

I'm really believing for a great breakthru for myself in this A&B period, I want to give a 100% fulfillment, and I'm bending my will to make sure I'll fulfill it with every might I have. I want to build my God a great house. I know if I build His house, He will build my house too. It's not about the money here, it's about a Son giving a gift to His father because I simply love Him so much. It's about a process of development of my personal character and faith in God. Even if my pockets are empty, my heart will be full, God will never let me be in lack in anyway..

"With empty pockets, but with a filled heart"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{1:51 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]