Woke up this morning and got a shock out of my life. It was 10.10am! I'm supposed to report to work daily at 9am. And the worst thing is, the moment I just woke up and was in a shock, my HP rang, Man, that's really bad! Picked up the call, and yea, it's my supervisor, Andy who called. Was in a in flutter man, rushed to bath and got dressed up so i can rush to work! Took a cab down, $12 just flew away man!
I felt really sick when i woke up, and yea, i got a slight fever and I can feel my migraine headaches again. Didn't wish to take any MC this week, it's going to be the last 3 days for me in YOG, man, I'll surely miss this place de and the peeps! Well.. like I said in my previous post, I really hate to say good-byes. But nothing much i can do though, unless i quit sch and join full time. lol! which is impossible! lol!! Am still feeling very sicky, wish that after the good night rest, i can get up tml refreshed and ready for the long day! Tml's going to present to the director abt my concept plan! Stressed!!! Pray for me guys. thanks! =)
Take care everyone, the weather is bad! Drink more water, take vitamins, eat fruits, do whatever you can to keep healthy yea? See ya guys soon! =)
If you want to see that rainbow, you got to bear through the rain! =)