<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Focus....

Monday, January 12, 2009


Okay, these two weeks are crazy.. New year, new life = new challenges, new problems.. hahaha.. yea, been more positive and happy these days, maybe is the happy go lucky attitude + Indifference to comments and views.. I have learnt to be indifferent to others comments, and I won't allow anyone or anything to upset me so easily already.. I'll listen, but I'll not react the way you want me to, just bcos you try to upset me.. I won't be that emotional, that negative about everything and anything, cos I know if God is for me, no one can be against me, I can do all things with God.. =)

I really need to focus now, on the things i need to do.. There's so many things, i really wonder how can I manage all.. For now, i really need to get the Trailer done! I don't how I'm going to do it, but I'll make sure I'll come out with smth that shocks many!!! hehe.. By God grace, I can do it! yea! =) These days, there's really many many things that are happening here and there.. But Time-management is still the key...

Guys, I just found out two things that will determine your life on earth if it's gonna be successful..
1) Relationships
2) Your knowledge and skills 

I'll let you figure out why, until I'll blog again.. Let me know your thoughts.. my tag box like become haunted box le.. lol... Take care my frds, I'll blog asap de.. =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:06 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]