2009 is definitely gonna be a crazy year for me.. Just to let you guys know the brief account to my schedules in this year.. It's gonna be a tiring year, and i'll let you know why! hahaa..
9th- 23rd of Jan(Sem2): 2 more weeks to graduation of year 2! And Holidays!!
24-1st Feb: Holidays! yes, 1 week of rest before IEP!
2nd Feb - 17April: Industry Experience Program(IEP, smth like Attachment): I'll be going to YOG (Cultural and education committee sub com)
In the midst of the IEP, 5th Feb to 12th of Feb: I'll be heading off to Philippines for a study trip!
13th Feb: Back to IEP(how sad, just back to sing only go work the next day le.. haha...)
In the midst of the IEP: Restructing of SHL MC aka SHL Club
Year 3 sem 1 : FYP1+PP!!
Year 3 Sem 2: FYP 2 +PP!!
2009 = no rest year! LOL.. Work hard and harder!! Jia you for myself!
More to be listed.. I shall update once I'm free!! hehe... Have a great year ahead and Wishing all a belated HAppy New Year! =)