Okay guys, I have changed my blog outlook, and yea, was thinking of a new blog for the new year! lol.. It kind of rhymes hor? wahaha.. Alright, it's time to clear off the spider web and do some updates here.. Been lazy to even write a note on facebook, kind of loss the ability to express myself in the virtual world alrdy! hahaa..
Well, Life had been good, but stressful though.. LOL.. Really thank God for having such a great opportunity to do my internship in the SYOGOC, Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee.. Work Mon to Fri, 9-6.30 (9 and a 1/2 hours with 2 hours break!).. It's not something to be proud of, but it's a great privilege for me to be in here. Well, everything is coming to an End soon, 9 April will be my last day of work.. I'll really miss everyone in CEP, and my Branch VEP. People like Andy(my supervisor), Gary(my Head of VEP), the youngsters like Ros, Shar, Dae, Dolly, Andreas, Gen! Oh man, I'm seriously duno whether to be sad or happy for this. I guess, there's lots of memories left for me to reminisce about after these 2 and half months of IEP!
Well, somehow this saying of Everything Good Comes To An End is kind of true here ain't it? Although I dread of these good-byes thingys, but we still have to face it right? I hope I won't cry on the last day! hahaa.. Oh, Surely not! LOL.. I got to save my face right? hahahahahaa... I seriously gonna miss this period of stressful but yet fun-filled days in YOG. It's really my best working experience I had everything gotten in these 20 years of my life. I have never work so hard that I slog my guts out for this! I really thank Ms Ann and the school for giving me this opportunity, and hopefully I can be back to YOG after I graduated from RP! hehe.. It's really a once in a lifetime thing, I want to be a part of the team that makes it a reality! I'm can alrdy visualize the venues I had done. I'm really excited to see these babies of mine being birth into a reality! SYOG 2010, here I come!
Life is never easy, but Life is not that hard either. Just embrace it, love it, enjoy the process, and celebrates it. Life is wonderful afterall right?