<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A busy but yet fruitful day!

Saturday, April 4, 2009


Hey guys, wazzup?? Hope all of you are doing great! 

Friday, 3rd April..

Went to PM in the morning, i tell you man, what a great way to start a new day, by being in the presence of God.. I loved it! This week had been a really great week, made a few impt decisions in my life, that really give me a new perspective for my future. I really feel that I'm moving toward my destiny day by day! 

After that, went to RP to have my FYP meeting at 10am. Had a fruitful session, but hope that future sessions will be better! Had a better understanding of the requirement of FYP, and I'm starting to feel the stress already! 2009 is not a year for play, but for hard work. I can forsee myself doing many many things at a time, man, i really need to learn how to manage my time well! =)

While waiting for my supervisor from YOG to come to RP, as I have another meeting with the OSG and TRCC directors to discussion about a collaboration, I had a talk with suyuan, cheryl and Elwin. Suyuan wanted to enroll herself for the bike course, which she kept asking to me enroll too, but althou it tempted me, but due to financial wise, i really need to put the plan into a later date, maybe during or after May. Elwin showed us his new bike, kind of cool, but very beng-ish siaz! lol.. tried to operate a bike for the first time of my life, kind of freaked me out, elwin's bike really quite scary to ride. Well, sports bike had never been my liking, I dream bike is a BMW cruiser! LOL!! But as for now, i think a runner will be great!

My supervisor reached and I met him up to go for the meeting. Had a totally fruitful time of discussion, and it really gave me a new whole perspective of the project. Althou the conversation is dominated by the TRCC director, but at least everything he said is relevant and really useful for us. My supervisors are really happy abt the meeting, and I hope RP would agree to join in for this collaboration. 

Lastly, I went to meet quan long for a biz opportunity, and it's called forever living, a MLM company.They are specialists in Aloe vera and Honey products, more than 90% of world demand of aloe vera is produced by the company, their "aloe vera farm" is 4 times the size of singapore!; just imagine that! Althou i had bad bad experience with MLM in the past, well, i just feel that this company is different, it has warm, it felt like a family to me, it reminds me of my church, my CG. I really learnt something in that meeting by listening to the testimony of some of the managers there. I'm not really considering to go into a MLM, but i might consider the products though. haha.. MLM is not everything, money is not everything to me, for everything i do, i account to one thing: Passion! I only do things I'm passionate abt, i think you guys know this well right? 

Thank God for such opportunity, my company, Republic Union is launching. Wait for my good news soon! =) As for now, take care my friends! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:32 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]