<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My Calling.. =)

Monday, November 19, 2007


i think today had been a good day to me, though I kind of sick today.. I seriously wondered, when is a day i'm not sick anyway? I'm sick for consecutive for months.. After having headaches, had bad back pains, then shoulder pain, then cough and then the continuous virus infections of flu.. Man, i had enough! Serious, Enough of it! arrghh!!! Ok, get away with the negative things..

I think today was one of the most fruitful day to me.. And maybe one of the most refreshing time for the people i talked to just now.. People like Alvin, Bryan and Gerald.. Talk to them about some things, and it turned out very good.. I hope that is not just informations, but there would be a transformation in their lives.. All i wished is that they can break free from the negativity mindset and having faith in God and not only on their own strength.. I pray that, from today onwards.. They will be wiling to step put of their comfort zones and begin to become conquerers for Christ! I felt a peace of God in my heart after I had that talk with them, i know God is pleased with the thing i had done! It so great, God had fulfilled another promise He gave to me! Yea, i know and i know only God is capable of doing so! Really thank God for all the experiences and encounters with Him! I will never be who i am, without Him! Thank you Lord!

indeed one encounter with Him, will change our entire life!


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:48 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]