I'm abit disappointed.. but it's ok.. ^^
Friday, March 21, 2008
I think today was a great day for me.. I begin to realize how much I can't go on without God's peace in my heart.. I enjoyed myself, althou so many thing filled my mind.. But I can just feel God's comforting me.. I felt the peace of heart, peace of mind.. the kind of disappointment and pain I felt in my heart.. I can't help but mourning, indeed, blessed are those who mourn.. because they will be comforted.. I felt God's comfort.. I'm not going to talk about the issue here.. All I can say, I'm disappointed with some ppl la.. I'm not angry, just disappointed.. I'll just leave things this way mah..
Indeed one day in the house of God, is better than a thousand else where.. I'm really glad that I had this chance to just sit down and enjoy the 2 svs.. it's a refreshing time and a time of boosting.. It's prepares me to fight on the next day.. I know that God is with me, that enough already, period! No matter what had happen today, I know God has a plan for me and for them.. Those who waits upon the Lord shall have their strength renewed! I'll run and not be weary, I'll walk and not faint.. It's time to seek the Lord for myself and to wait upon Him.. That's where my strength is renewed.. It's when I'm weak then I can say I'm strong in Him! Indeed, with man it's impossible.. But with God all things are possible!
"In your weakness that My strength is made perfect!!"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:56 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]