Let there be peace...
Monday, April 14, 2008
Hmmm.. Today, it's so so so tiring for me.. I don't why, from something that happened that spoil my mood (someone made me a bit pissed off, not my teammates, but someone else) in the morning, to the super hard problem.. But all I know that God is good, althou I'm so tired and growing weary in what I'm doing.. But I begin to find strength, i find peace in my heart that surpasses all understandings.. I know and I know God heard my cries, as I cried out, He heard and He came to help me..
I was very stressed the whole day, but yet I'm able to do the worksheet, and had the strength to finish the ppt on time, and yet gained understanding of the problem and able to deliver the presentation though I was totally not confidence in doing so.. I'm quite shocked indeed, but i know it's not luck! It's God in actions, if not I'm pretty sure, I'll totally screw up the whole thingy.. Really wanna thank all my teammates for being by my side when I chiong the ppt, i was very stressed, but they comforted me a lot.. Like Caemie, she really explained lots of stuffs to me, and helped me a lot in understanding the things.. Thanks! Wen jie, really appreciated that you really stayed behind and fight the fight with us, and never went off as you said you will.. Denise and Darren, thanks for the willing heart to help out and trying to understand all the rubbish I explained.. haha.. Sorry guys, somehow my attitudes were quite bad today, cos I'm quite moody.. If I offended anyone, really sorry k?
But smth i felt at the end of the presentation, I duno it's good or bad la.. All I can say is that I did my best already.. And lastly, my desire is that I can see the whole team getting good grades.. It's no point just me having the good grades, you guys plays a part too.. Maybe, I shldn't be that selfish in trying to do everything myself, and might dedicate the jobs to you guys, so that you guys feels a part of the team too.. Once again, if I did something that upsets you guys, do forgive me ok? I'll try my best to change and be a better teammate! But i hope you guys can be frank to tell me if there's anything you feel that I need to change! Thanks alot guys, without you, there won't be me.. one for all, all for one yea? =) jia you!
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:29 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]