A day of fellowship...
Monday, May 5, 2008
Hmmmm, kind of feeling abit drowsy due to my consumption of my medicine.. My cough syrup and the antibiotic pills are the main causes of it.. I'll get away from the hangover soon! I'm recovering, almost close to total healing le!! Praise the Lord.. No more sore throat, no more bad flu.. A little cough now, but it'll be gone in time to come! =) No more complain already, nigel yea? haha.. =)
Actually, I wanted to blog ytd when I reached home.. But was too tired already becos of the long day, but I did enjoy myself ytd.. Okay, ytd was very good.. First thing I went to is the Pre-service prayer meeting.. It's a powerful time, it's as though the place was filled with the zeal for the Lord.. The kind of fire ignites my spirit, I'm even more hungry for the Glory of God and the presence of God in my life.. I want to experience the kind of presence, the thick and power presence.. I know in days to come, the day will come!! Then went for service.. It's Pst Tan preaching!! haha, I really enjoy his preaching, seriously.. P.U.S.H!! I'm believing in the coming month, I'll get a person saved..
After that, went to the stadium's jap restaurant, ate a few plates of sushi.. Fellowshipped, camwhored.. It's a good time! Oh, Andrew is so cute la.. haha.. Everyone can't stop but to laugh at his "words".. hahaha.. I hope he had a good time too.. =) Then we bus-ed to Boon lay to meet up with the birthday girl (mei jing), yun ru (i hope is the right name haha!) and a usher guy(sorry I forget the name).. So the guys (JJ, Jon, Les, me) with the ppl I named above, mrt-ed to Clarke quay.. And we went to Pit-stop cafe(cafe where you can eat and play some board games), a very nice and cozy place.. haha.. While waiting for Kaezel and jeryee to reach, we fellowshipped while some ppl played psp.. haha.. Like for ages, they reached and we played some games.. The first game (Jurassic Jumble) was very fun, and tiring for both mental and vocal!! The whole game, we were shouting, one card!! 2 cards!! 3 cards!! hahaa.. 2nd game we played was Swap, a game which is quite similar to Uno(is the spelling right?)..
After the second game, we rested awhile and we had our dinner.. I had steak, it's quite okay la but it's well-done, i still prefer medium done.. haha.. Eat eat, camwhored, camwhored.. LOL.. Then in secret, JJ and that usher guy ran to get the cake.. Then we played our final game, Snorta (an animal game).. It's a pretty fun, but very lame game.. haha.. With all the weird sounds coming out of our mouths, kind of funny lor.. LOL.. Halfway, JJ came back with the cake and we sing the birthday girl a birthday song.. haha.. Give presents, then continued our game.. LOL.. After that, it's almost time to go.. haha.. Camwhored a few more time, then we went on separate ways.. It was a fun day for me la, really enjoyed myself.. It's good to build this kind of bondings.. I hope for more to come! =)
Didn't really have a very fanatic day today, but I'm still happy within.. I know I'm not alone, with all the friends around me.. And also, My Lord with me! It's definitely more than anything else already.. My God will make a way for me! Breakthroughs are on their way! Oh come on, let's fight a good fight!! Let's finish the race tght! =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{8:12 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]