My Journey With God.....
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Hmmm... Well, there's lots of things I wanna shout out loud, so many thing I wanna say.. But I'm not going do it here, if not, it'll take me months to finish all of them!!! hahaha.. I'm glad that some fellows are such good dudes, trying to test my faith in God.. Nahh, just wanna say to those fellows, you guys can just forget about it, I'll even try to entertain your foolishness!! Think about your life, before talking about me.. If you are perfect, then I think you have a right to criticize me.. I'm not afraid to say that I'm a imperfect human! I do wrong things, I say wrong things, I fall and stumbles at times.. But all of us are like that ain't we?
If you could just take a time machine to go back and take a look at my life way before I came to Christ, you would really thank God for knowing the Jia Jun you know now, rather than that of the used to be!! Walking this journey with my best friend in life, Jesus Christ, He had totally transformed my life!! Without Him, I seriously dun even know what's going to happen to me!! I might had been dead! I'm in such a severe depression that I would have committed suicide if I had never go to Church!! If you know me in those days before I came to Christ.. I'm as rebellious as nobody are in school, I'm not a nerd, that wants to go to church! Mind you, the top few notorious guys went to church along with me(I'm ashame to say that I'm one too)!! You might want to say it's a miracle already..
The first time I went to church.. I never felt someone to be that close to me! I can never feel that kind of atmosphere else where but just in Church!! I didn't know who that Jesus was, but I can feel Him the moment I step into the auditorium!! Mind you, I was a ah beng, or gangster or whatever you wanna call me la, a failure in life at that time?!?! But things turn a 180 degrees, my life was totally transformed!! For a guy that curse and swear 4 letter words at the end of every sentences he said.. I took 2 weeks, with lots of self-control and I stopped cursing and swearing.. I begin to work hard and studied.. At that time, I was a bottom few students.. A "failure" or "rotten apple" in the eyes of the teachers, even the DM, OM, the Principal shamed me in front of thousand plus students.. Do such a person like me can ever think of a second chance? But Jesus came into my life, gave me a second chance in life..
For all i can, I studied, and studied.. I became the top student of the class and top ten student in the level!! Even such a person like me can do it, it's a miracle to many, especially the teachers, they even tot i cheated.. They can't believe their eyes, when my tests are 80, 90 over marks.. They know and they know it's Jesus who is doing a work in me.. Many people saw and was amazed.. How can anyone change so much that they can't even recognizes me! My life became a great testimony for people to see.. a "rotten apple" can also become a "scholar".. But, that time there's still lots of "hangover" of my past in my life.. But, changes really need time..
There's many ups and down in this journey with God.. There are so so many times I felt like giving up on this faith I had.. Life was so tough, just imagine you were me.. Everyday, laughed and mocked by your parents and siblings even relatives come over and just mock at you? Teachers and friends in school laughed and mock at you, shame and scold you in front of the rest of the people? If you were in my shoe, you might have given up at that time already.. I didn't become a totally "HOLY" dude the moment I received Jesus into my heart.. I wish I had, but I woke up the next day, facing the same problems, all my imperfections, and my troubles.. But this time round, I had Jesus in my life, He became my best friend, a friend who is with me 24/7.. A friend I can tell Him anything and everything! When I duno what to do and where to go, He will lead and guide me in the directions of my life.. I would say that He is much real-er to me than anyone of you that is visible!! IF I'm a unsound person, who is brain washed like other people says, you seriously made a super big mistake or unsound yourself!! I'm much alive and normal like anyone is, just that I have Jesus in my heart.. If you were me, you would know how real this Jesus is!! He's alive, He hears, He feels, He talks!!
All I can say that, without Jesus, there'll not be me.. If I'm really unsound, why would there be 20 thousand of people in my church, mind you, there are so many successful people in my church? Of the 6 billion population on Earth, 2 billion people are Christians!!! Now, what have to got to say? Does your beliefs brings you so far? or are you just being jealous? if you are, you always have a chance to meet this Friend of mine and let Him transform your life too!! And then you will know what I'm talking all about here!! =)
Without You Lord, I'll never be who I am today...
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:24 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]