what's inside of you?
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Woke up not long ago and I had this thought in my mind.. After going thru so much in this life, this walk with God.. What's really the purpose of it? What's inside of me that makes me so persistent in going after God? In psalms, as David prayed.. "When we eat of the goodness of God, how can we forget it?"... How can I ever forget the goodness of God and His presence?
What's inside of you? What's in your heart? is it pure? is it clean? or is it filled with all kind of vices in the world? What makes you who you are? Are you able to say that you are clean on the inside? Do you do things with evil intentions? What's in your heart? Whatever is in your heart will one day spring forth out of your mouth and in your actions..
In my heart, there lived a King, my Lord Jesus Christ on the throne of my life.. I'm righteous, pure in His eyes as He had shed His blood for me, to cleanse me of all my sins.. Though my sins maybe as red as crimson, He will washed it as white as snow!! I have the assurance of my salvation in life.. I have confidence, because He have confidence in me.. I do the things I do because of Him.. Nothing, and no one gonna stop me from going after Him.. Because my heart is so full of Him, I'll never let Him go, never in my life.. you guys can say what you want, it will never affect me.. I know who I am, I know who He is.. And I have no need or whatsoever for you to tell me who He is.. He's my best friend, my Lord and Savior! He is my redeemer, of whom I will always seek!! =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:46 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]