Who'll I be without You?
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Hmmmm.... Being sick these days, how I hate the days being sick.. My mind will be so messed up, I'll become very frustrated.. Yes, being sick will drive me mad!! haha.. Did some stupid stuffs these days, but managed to get out of them now.. I'm feeling so so tired and restless, mentally, physically.. I need the strength from God, without it, there's no way I'm able to win this fight!! Indeed, there's so much tension within myself.. In my mind, the warfare went on and on! I'm determined to win this time round.. Victory had been won by my Lord! I have no reason to lose this war!!!
Was talking to yu xuan just now.. He said something very true, as he asked me what's up with my nick, "What can I do without You(Jesus)?" I told him, that You was Jesus.. He tot of smth else, haha! He said this, "maybe a dead kef (me)".. It's true, I can't imagine a day without Jesus.. I might really literally die!! Dead in my spirit, there won't be any sign of life in me!! I am who I am because I have the life of God in me, because Jesus live in my heart!!
I won't have the strength to do anything without Him.. Yes, I'm totally captivated by Him and Him alone.. I'm obsessed with Him, and I'm proud of that!! I'll rather lived as a fool for Christ, than rather being pleaser of man.. So what people laugh at me? So what if people may persecute me? So what if I have to die for the Lord one day? I'll take joy in doing so!!! As Jesus suffered the same things 2000 years ago.. I can't live as though my life is mine.. It belongs to Him, He paid for my life.. His sacrifice for me, there's nothing I can do to repay Him, but to live my life for Him.. Call me a fool if you want to, scold me stupid if you like, say whatever you like.. But nothing can change the fact that my Jesus died for me... He's my Lord, my God forever..
Without you, there won't be me Lord.. thank you for everything that you have done for me.. How can I ever repay of Your goodness?
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:23 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]