Personal Space Please...!!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Hmmmm.. I'm trying to stop myself from not laughing at you guys seriously.. I'm not being proud here, I'm just being firm in my stand.. I do not have to live my life in your eyes right? I'm not accountable to you guys.. I have my life, you have yours.. You can come into my life, but don't overstep my personal boundaries!! You too have a personal boundaries right? How will you feel when people come and overstep it? You need personal space don't you? You would not want to me to come criticizing you right, but I won't that.. Did I ever went to any blogs and criticize anyone? I doubt not..
I need my personal space too, I took great courage to make it open and public.. I used to be private, but I sorted out that my life need be transparent.. I'm not afraid to tell the truth, how can anyone fake experiences.. Just imagine you are eating a apple and keep saying you don't what's a apple is like.. Rubbish right?? I welcome all to read my blog, but if you don't like it.. You can make a choice to get off the site right? But if you wanna say about me, i'm fine with it!! But never put down my God's name.. I'm will get real mad with ya.. seriously, if you love me as a friend, you will accept me as who I am.. You want me to treat you in this way too right? Do you wanna live under my expectations? This is what you guys have been tagging, to me the message behind the tags is, you guys are telling me to do what you want me to do, to live to please you guys.. Oh, come on man.. get a life won't you?? This is my life, it's not for you to command.. I live my life to please my God.. if you aren't happy about it, then you are also welcomed to leave my life and the blog, and don't make yourself suffer by reading my blog.. This is for your own good yea? =)
I hoped I had made things clear already.. I hope it'll clear the air, so I can breath easier.. haha.. I'll still gonna post as what I'm posting as usual.. =) ciaoz... ^^
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{8:07 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]