<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A life lived by Examples, never explanations!

Sunday, April 20, 2008


Hmmmm.. I'm back after one long busy week, and it definitely feels good to have a purpose in life.. I'm like on a roller coaster ride, ups and downs, the thrills and screamings.. I had so much confirmation in my life that I'm really never gonna be taken down this time round.. Not for my glory, but for His Glory!!! Now I really understand the verse, "My strength is made perfect in your weakness.. "

If you were to ask me what am I doing these days, one sentences, living my life the best i could, leading by examples!! All I can say is I did my best, I done all I can for everything, I have no regrets!! I'm not perfect, I still make mistakes, I can't and won't be perfect by myself, it's just not in my blood, neither is it in yours.. If you have problems with me, I'm open to criticism, just talk to me, I'm really okay with that, I'm willing to change!! If I dun listen, give me a tight slap and wake me up alright? But dun give me rubbish, I'll know whether are you sincere or not at heart..

There's so many things I'm going to do, God is leading me to some where I had never been.. My life will only go from glory to glory!! Life is great!! But there seems to be so much things I need to breakthrough in.. But I know for sure, Jesus will be with me!! I had so much past hurts, sorrows, bitterness and shame in my life, that I'm always down heart... My heart condemns me, I had no courage or whatsoever to step out in faith to do something great for God.. There's so much shame promoters in my life that all my limbs can't keep count of them!! There's so much imposed shames, actual shames in my life, i thought I can never hold up my head to walk in this life again.. But today, God spoke to me in the svs!! As Pastor Kong begin to minister to us, I caught a vision of myself being used greatly by God!! A righteous man shall fall seven times, but each time he will rise up even stronger than the last!! Jesus spoke right into my heart, If your heart do not condemn you, you can stand boldly before the throne of God for mercy and grace!! He had been preparing me, day by day, weeks by weeks, for something great, something that will bring me to the next levels in life!! I know it, it's being confirmed again and again.. Thank You Lord!!

I'm on my feet once again, I'll never gonna be a compromising Christian anymore but one that stands firm on his principles, building his life on the Rock!! I'm expecting more to come, trials and tribulations!! I'll rejoice and be glad in it!! For it's a test for my faith, my commitment to God!! I pray that I'll never stumble and fall away, but I pray that God will protect me from harm.. I'll be greatly strengthened, empowered!! Devil, get off my life, shut your gap and go back home.. Shame, shut your stupid mouth, and get off my life!! I bind you in the name of Jesus!! It will never take control of my life ever again.. I'm free, free from sins, free from shame, free and righteous in God eyes!! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{8:07 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]