<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My new found love--- Facebook..

Friday, May 2, 2008


Hmmm.. it's been a few days since i last updated.. haha.. Not really in the mood to blog.. Dun ask me why.. LOL.. These few days had been fascinated by my new found love-- facebook! haha.. It's such a fun site la, with all the applications and stuffs.. Though it's so so so messy, but it's so so so fun too!! hahaa.. To, it's much much better than friendster, it's more lively, more fun.. haha.. friendster is dull and boring.. Thanks to Alvinzo for intro-ing me to use it.. haha.. I'm hooked up already, oh man.. how to quit? haha..

These few days, so many things are happening.. It kind of pressed me down abit, but I'm not crushed.. I'm stronger and I know the victory will be mine! I'm bigger than all my problems, as i have God with me.. Indeed, with Him I have no fears, no worries.. I put my faith in Him, my eyes are focus on Him.. I have no idea what will I do with Him.. I might go crazy, literally go crazy.. Some may find me crazy now, I won't deny that I'm crazy for God! Totally man!! I might be a fool in the eyes of many, but God knows my heart.. He's pleased with me, that's all I need.. Without Him, I won't probably have any strength to move on in life.. He's my fortress and the steady Rock that i can depend on for refuge and safety..

Every morning, I start my day with Him.. Every night, I end my day with Him.. I start my day with Faith, and end my day with peace in my heart.. He's unfailing love for me overwhelms me.. He's on my mind for as long as I'm awake.. With Him I can overcome every mountain that came my way.. Only with His wisdom that I live my life in peace with people, and joy that gives me strength! I want to be on FIRE, to be a carrier of His Glory and glorious presence..

We are going to make it happen! No matter what may come our ways, everything will bow before our God.. Let's draw His presence and glory, and restore the standard of the Church.. There won't be just bendings, but there's gonna be explosions! I'm longing for that kind of presence, so thick, so beautiful.. It's a hunger in me.. So people, won't we do something to bring it back? So God, You see the desires of our hearts.. Hear our cries and come oh God.. W368, W447.. Let's be the ones that bring down the fire and the power of God into everywhere we go.. Be it in the CG, be it the Svs.. let's be the ones that usher down His presence.. Let's show the people ard, who our God is, and how to praise and to worship Him.. Breakthrough is coming!! There must be something more!! God, let's fight this battle together.. Let's walk towards victories tght! WE will make it! WE will make things happen! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:26 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]