DSLM EVENT...
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Hmmm... what up guys? I hope life had been good for everyone of you?? haha.. Take care folks, weather is bad enough to make us all sick at the same time.. Drink more water and sleep more if you guys can.. I hope yu xuan, shi yun and the guys that is sick now to recover soon.. Really must take care wor.. Get well soon!! ^^
These days, so many things had happened.. Kind of affected by all those negative stuffs, which made me quite frustrated.. But then God is good, He came thru for me.. Thank you Father!! =)
Being super duper busy with committee stuffs as it's just 9 days more down the road for the event to take place.. Ytd, my mood was really bad, bad until duno what.. Sorry guys from E54N, I didn't mean to be so Emo and stuffs.. You guys shld understand right? Plus, I'm already having some difficulties in the committee, things just went quite wrong there.. Really sorry ok? I'll be myself by next week? I'll try my best alright? LOL...
Later going to school to settle the committee stuffs, we are going to do publicity around the school, class by class to invite the year one ppl to join the events.. I pray that later will be a fruitful day.. And thank God for these committed committee members, which gave me the strength to move on in this leadership, something I was so weary about.. But indeed if I don't lose heart, if I don't grow weary while doing good, in due season, I'll reap! I can vision how successful this event will be..!! hahah.. God, let this event be put in Your hands.. Bless it and make it a powerful one!! Going to revamp things this friday, but I pray that things will not go out of hand and the people will not be hostile.. I know God cause all things to be good for those who Loves Him!
In You Lord, that I trust and build my faith on.. Help me...
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{7:50 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]