<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Mother day.. =)

Sunday, May 11, 2008


Hey dude and babes.. It's almost a week since I last updated.. I'm back at last.. Happy and full of Joy!! haha.. I hope that you guys had missed me, or my long posts.. hahaha.. =)

The miracle weeks..

These 2 weeks had been a rough and tough weeks.. But I had broke through already.. ^^ I really need to thank my Father in Heaven for His goodness in my life, the miracle He gave to me.. If not for that miracle, I don't know whether or not I can withstand all these trials in my life.. I know and I know my prayers came to pass.. Indeed, PUSH!! Something indeed happened when I prayed and prayed and prayed!!! And It can't be anyone else, no one know this issue beside my leaders, and only my Abba Heavenly Father.. I prayed and prayed for days and nights, for one whole week.. I kept my confidence high, I know my Father will come through for me!! Indeed, He's good and worthy of my praises.. I can't stop but to thank God for everything He had done for me.. Now I believe indeed He is my God, my provider..

Busy and busy weeks..

Hmmm... As I'm in charge of one of the events that is coming up in my school(SHL), it's kinda stressful and there are so many things to look into and planned out.. I'm really very busy.. Things aren't really very fantastic now, but I know my God will provide me a way out.. I believe in my heart, this event will gonna be a superb success!! I'm giving my best in putting up this event, with everything I could, I'll make it happen.. God will be with me, I'll have the wisdom and understanding to get everything done!! =) HS, I pray that You will be my guide, and lead me in making this event a succes msful one.. I'm looking unto You Oh God!! I might not know what to do, but You know all things Lord.. Help me!! Teach me what to do!! Lead me won't You? Let not my will but Lord Your will be done.. I need the strength from You, empower me oh Father.. Increase my influence sphere, help me to help them God.. You are the rock in which I build my life Jesus, my eyes are on You now.. Help me..

You will never leave me nor forsake me Lord..

Mother day

Okay, today is Mother's day! Really thank God for my Mum, without her, there'll not be me.. although sometime I might be so angry with her, but I know deep down in my heart I loved her dearly.. Though I never said "I love you" to my Mum.. But in my heart, I had said a thousand times.. There's time I saw tears on her eyes and unable to do anything, my heart aches, tears flow down my eyes too.. She's the greatest Mum I'll ever had.. The sacrifices she had made for this family and for me, the kind of unfailing love she had for me.. I can't repay her in any ways, but I promise with every might that I have.. I'll become successful and earn enough money to let her live her latter life with ease and in comfort.. I'll be a better son i promise.. I know she'll never read this, but I still wanna say.. I LOVE YOU MUM!! Happy Mother's day..

mother's love is greater than any love..


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{6:10 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]