<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I need new hopes..

Saturday, October 4, 2008


Hmmm.. Today was supposed to meet up with JJ, Jon, Leslie, kenny and Joshua for fellowship.. But instead, I went to Hairul hse just now to celebrate Hari Raya.. It feels good really to meet up with peeps that I had never meet for ages, peeps like tecky, adeline, Zongyang, daryl, hairul himself, wei jian, ruixing, edwin, jingwei.. It's great to see them, it might had been years since I last saw them in person.. haha.. Had some fun and catching up with the dudes, really happy for them, most of them are living happily.. But not all of them were there.. Peeps like eng eng, leng leng, ellen and others are not there.. but I nv regret turning up, i think most of them were shocked to see me there, esp. Hairul, sorry dude.. I'm sorry for not turning up for almost all of your invitations to your hse, but I hope you are happy to see me today! =)

Somehow, I always feel that I'm the one that found my destiny and purpose in life.. But after today, it shows that I'm wrong, they are the ones who had found theirs, people like Lun, tecky.. all of them have great future ahead of them.. They not just found their destiny, they are living it everyday.. But what abt me? I'm like drifting further and further away, until now, I have no idea of where I'm heading towards.. I have lost my visions, my passion is dead now.. My heart failed me.. Who am I? What am I even doing what I'm doing? It seems like I have no future now.. I want to step up to my calling, but why do i keep falling back to that old life? I feel so helpless..

But the strange thing is, I have this strange feeling in me.. That there's greater things for me to do, that God wants to use me, and that my destiny is going be fulfilled.. But God, don't keep me here in this state, I don't want to let You down.. The only hope I have is really You.. Lord, help me out, and carry me out of this darkness.. I'm tired, but I know in you I can find greater strength and new passion to move on in life again.. I need you oh Lord.. Never let me go I pray..


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:49 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]