Life's hard..
Monday, October 6, 2008
Okay, forgive me of my emo-ness these days.. As I said, Life is tough, it's demanding at times.. Frankly speaking, these weeks are making me breathless, worn out.. As the days draw nearer to my event date, I wonder the work I had started with God, will it end well with God.. I really have no confidence in this at all.. It' just ONE WEEK later.. Alamak, time really fly fast man.. It's just a few more days only.. Hmmm.. God, only You can help me in this.. I really need help, I really really need!! To my peeps, thanks for fighting with me in this journey, you guys are great.. But guys, know your leader's heart.. Know what's in my heart, in my mind.. Then you will know what I really want from this event.. I hope you guys had learnt things under my leadership.. But I want to apologise that I really didn't do much to help you guys, for this I'm really sorry about it.. But since the battle is on, let's fight a good fight.. Let's make this event the most successful event of all in SHL.. Let's do it together alright? =)
Personal Life..
As these days, I'm really very burden with many things.. I hope that I can really step up to the challenges, the main issue is that I'm running away, I have no confidence or whatsoever to take up this responsiblity. It's really very grilling for me, I'm fearful of failures, I don't want to fail again in life.. I once failed, that memories is haunting me.. I sincerely hope that I can overcome my fears and conquer these problems in my life.. I want to serve God, I want to be used by God.. But my lifestyle now, is simply like a sinner.. I hate to admit this fact, but this the truth.. I want to blot out my hiding secrets, I want to lie to no one anymore.. It seems like, I'm a very good liar and actor.. But this made me very tired of my life now really.. But one thing i have is, I have a sincere heart towards God, I love God, but it just that I can't get out of the vicious circle, the wrong habits in my life.. I'm praying that someone can truly bring me out of this state.. Lord, if you are willing, please help and lead me out of this..
Lord, come and mould me and change.. I know that You had been speaking to me, calling me for Your works.. But Lord, it's seems to me that I can't break the bondages in my life.. So many things are happening to me, that I have lost hope not in You, but in myself.. I want to fulfill my destiny, but Lord, I'm still unable to get out of the darkness I'm in.. Let Your light and Glory shine in my life Lord, so that I can live for Your Glory and honor.. I know that with You, I can do all things.. Lord, help me to overcome my fears, my worries.. Help me to once again, be able to be bold to come to Your throne of Grace and Mercy.. I pray that in the days to come, it'll be the best days yet.. I have faith and I believe that Jesus, You will be with me thru this period of my life.. As I'm holding to Your Word, which is truth and of power.. My life will be transformed and resurrected, becos Jesus, I have pinned the old self unto the cross with You Lord.. Give me New life, and a renewed passion.. Give me back my first Love for You Lord.. To rebuild the Altar of my life. Holy Spirit, come and fill me and lead from now on.. Father, thank you for Your faithfulness and Your unfailing love that keeps me going.. I pray that, Holy Spirit from now on, that help me to be so sensitive to Your leading, so that my life can take on a new journey with You once again..
"My God will make a way out for me"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:08 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]