<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Confessions....

Thursday, October 30, 2008


Hmmmm.. Okay, I'm back to blogging.. LOL.. Lots of things had been happening, and mainly are good.. haha.. Alright, this week had been good, with lots of rest!(yea, cos it's holidays mah) haha.. While others are kind of struggling with their PP this week.. Okay, for those of you that had finished your PP, yay, you are free from it already..!! hehe.. But for those who are having it tml, JIA YOU okay? Just endure for a day more, it shall be over soon!! =)

Okay, being sick for these days.. Really need to get well already.. haha.. Hmmm, this week learnt quite a lot of things about myself and I repeatedly reminded myself that I need to have more confidence, to trust in myself more.. Though i may look confidence outside, i have lots of doubt inside of me at times.. I need to be more secured, and rebuild my self-esteem.. Yea, confession is the word.. I have lots of promises from the bible about myself, i'm really someone of worth, as I'm precious in God's eyes.. So are all of you guys! =)

As I know that I'm not that handsome, not that good in words, not that good in alot of things.. But I'm good in leading, good in speaking up, good in encouraging people, good motivator, good-caring person, I have "x-factor"and I'm good in my own special ways.. I do not have to pretend to be somebody else or to live as someone else.. I'm happy being just me alone.. As God created us not to be someone else, but to be the unique person that He created us as. I have my own special and unique personality, characteristic, behaviour, valuesystem, mindset.. Though I need to learn to change in many ways, but I am still who I am no matter what happens! =)

God is good, He is faithful, Merciful, Loving, Kind, Tenderhearted, Joyful, Positive, Creative, Powerful, Wise, knowledgable, Rich, Restorsive, All-knowing.. So is there anything too hard for Him that He can't solve? If not, let me trust in Him with all my heart and gives all my worries to Him.. Lord, I'm believing You for the breakthrough ahead of me!! Thank God, I have You with me all by my side.. With You, All things are possible!!

"having my mustard seed of faith, to see my biggest breakthru"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{1:44 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]