<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Holidayss!! woot!

Sunday, October 26, 2008


Yoyoyo.. Wazzup everybody?? Let's rock the blog down yea? haha.. okay.. that's abit crazy.. but that's totally my mood now, happily crazy, crazily happy.. LOL.. Hmmm.. today, had a power-pacted day man.. First up is my Bs with Andrew, felt HS being with me.. Then a powerful preaching by PK! wahh, today he totally fling me off my feet man! haha.. Was really very impacted by his words.. I want to flow with PK, i wanna have the DNA of CHC.. I'm not just a servant in the house, I'm a Son of the house, the Church of my God!! =)

Then after service, went up to the rooftop to help out for the hotdog party!! woot, it was really a great time of fun and laughter man.. Now i realise how jia liat is the brothers in the cg.. LOL.. Can you imagine, jon and jj(3/3&1/2) losing to lixin(5!!) in the hotdog eating competition? Wahh.. Lixin really impressed me, she made me proud of her man! haha.. Must know whose CGC she's from leh... LOL.. hahaha.. Took some group photos and some of us setted off to Vivo(Jon, Les, JJ, me, Yiqin and andrew).. haha.. Walked ard and Les brought some stuffs for himself.. Dinner was at Carls Junior.. Ate the Chilli beef cheese fries, duno why i just no appetite to eat leh.. thk God, i didnt order the burger, if not sure GG one.. LOL.. Then went to Daiso, bought 5 pairs of socks.. As mine are all GG liao, holes all ard lor.. haha.. Okay, it's cheap la.. 5 for $10! Pasa-malam sells 3 for $10 lor.. cheat money one, lousy quality! haha.. Now you know where to go to if you want to buy some socks.. Yes, pls go to daiso yea? (sound like I'm doing advertisment for them.. LOL)

Okay, finally my one week half-term break is here!! LOL.. Hmm.. I think this will be the few things I'll be focusing on..

1) MC 2009 events of Calendar.. (very impt)
2) Create my own daily to-do-list [almost done! (: ]
3) Events list
4) Finish reading the books (101 time management, building team dynamic, teamwork to success)
5) Go to Ktv with RP4C on Tues! woot! (I'm excited for it..! ) ^^


After this holiday.. it shall be one of the most impt days i'll have in Rp bah.. LoL.. I'm sure i'll face many more stress.. I hope I can manage bah.. Not by my own strength, but by your strength oh Lord!! Truthly, i duno how to survive without His divine strength and wisdom.. Such a person like me, so lazy, so dumb, so blurr at most time, who can expect this kind of person be somebody great.. but really it's by the grace of the Lord that I am who i am today.. Without Him = Nobody me.. I came as a nobody, just wanna serve and do smth for the Lord.. But indeed, He shows His faithfulness to the faithful!! All glory to You oh Lord.. =)

"Who will I ever be without You..??"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:08 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]