So as promised.. This is the quote I'm going to share with you guys today.. I hope it'll give you some insight of what's life's all about..
"We may run, walk, stumble, drive, fly, but let us not lose sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way." Gloria Gaither
This is the quote that I'll always keep in my heart.. Perhaps some of you know that I'm leading a real hectic life now, and that life at times can be so taxing for me that I'll begin to lose heart and even thinking of giving up everything I'm doing.. Maybe you guys are facing the same thing as me, and somehow I always ask myself, "hey why work so hard, why do so many things, why why and why!"
But, I know deep down inside of me, there's a zeal that's burning so strong within.. And I always reminded and remember the reason, the reason why I stepped out of where I am to be who I am today.. Life is never easy, it'll never be a bed of roses, and there's no shortcuts in life! Yea, if you try the easy way out, and you will find yourself in doom and utter failure.. We all need to work hard, to achieve what we really want in life.. It's with our very hands that shapes our future, our destinies..
But in the journey in this life, trials will come, hardships will come, unforesee circumstances will come, disasters will come.. But how we get to the other side? perhaps the quote I had share with you can give you an insight.. No matter how we run, walk, drive, fight, fall, fail, stumble, lose.. We should never forget the reason why are we on this journey, the purpose for it. And also, dun fail to look at the brighter side, and see the rainbow in our lives.. This is the reason why I had never give up.. As I know if I can keep walking in this life, keep on fighting on, I know one day I'll reach the place I wanna be!!
"Never lose sight of where you wanna go.. Fight until your every breathe till you reach your destination.."