<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Passion keeps me going..

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Okay.. Today wasn't really a great day.. But, there were many good things that happened too!! haha.. Was having a very bad headache in the morning, perhaps is due to lack of slp bah.. So left half-way today, abit sad but I really didnt want to pull my team down.. haha.. Okay, stop all the negative here bah.. Let's talk about what's some of the good things that happened today!

Basically, today was a fun day bah.. Had Mr and Miss SHL audition for the contestant! Woot, there were some pretty babes and handsome hulk that came.. Was an eye feast to all of us? LOL.. I think Sarah gonna make it to the Miss SHL, she really got wad it takes already but confidence girl, more of it will make you shine brighter.. Cavan might be the Mr SHL.. Who knows right? So had a fun time listening to what they have to say about their life, it's an interesting experience! =)

After that, went directly to River walk for the youth meeting.. Wow! Went to powerhouse to pray.. Really got a touch from God, and PTL, my migraine was gone after that session.. Indeed, my God is a God who heals! Just slacked ard, and went to tabao BK for dinner.. The meeting with Pst. CK was wolalala.. I'm really very impacted by his msg, really got a renewal of my mind.. I'll start to have faith for the things I'm doing now.. From family to school to CG or ministy.. I'm visualizing myself being someone successful and impacting many lives!

As i begin to sort out my thoughts the past 2 hours.. I was asking, why am i doing so much, and why do i have so much committment? As I was really puzzled during the past few days.. So I begin to look deep inside of me, and kept questioning myself on this.. I felt God prompting it's my heart, where passion lives. Sometime, holding on to so much things at one time is really very very xiong ar! But Thank God for Supernatural strength and wisdom, if not I'll never be able to last so long, i might have given up long ago.. I'm believing for more, and for greater breakthru for my life! I want to see God's hand at work in my life.. Lord, in You alone that I trust.. "Commit your ways to the Lord, and He will help you." Father lend me your helping hands, Your spirit of love and grace, teach me how to be like You Lord, Jesus! Now I realized, I'm really nothing without you, i had know and understood this truth now.. So I commit my entire plans to You, Lord, lead me on the right path!

"I'll fight on.. till my very last breath.. -- Passion!"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{1:28 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]