What do you really really wanna do?
Monday, October 20, 2008
Yoyo.. I'm back to blog again.. Hmmm.. Currently being honest, i really feeling jitters in my heart now.. As I read a book recently, and came across a phrase, "Success has nothing to do with what you gained in life and accomplished for yourself. It's what you do for others." It really made me pondered over it.. Am I really as successful as what i think I was? Am I really making a difference? I'm really irresolute of this.. So what have i truly done for anyone? How can i really make everyone ard me a champion? Maybe only God knows how bah.. I'm putting my Trust in You oh Lord for this.. Reveal the way, the solutions to these confusions..
hmmm.. Lord, in days to come, I'm taking up a commission, a challenge so much greater than I am. I'm really unprepared, I'm feeling really unsecured in my heart.. Lord, I need to step up to this great ordeal, I want to rise to new altitude in life. And I know my attitudes will gonna determine my altitude in life. Only with strong, firm character that I can last in my ministry. But Lord, I'm not going to do it my way, but Your ways Lord.. Lead me into the fourth dimension, where Your Spirit and my soul lives oh God! Teach me Your ways, Holy Spirit, I'm putting my Trust in You..
Sometime, I'm really questioning myself why in the hell am I doing all I'm doing.. But deep down inside, it's just one simple word, and yes, Passion is the word.. Though, it's a word everyone always put on the lips, but who really understand it fully? It's a beautiful yet intense feeling, the type of impacts it brings to our lives are so unexplainable.. This is why ordinary people becomes legends isn't it? I want to be positive from this moment onwards. Life is too short for whinning and excuses upon excuses for the failures.. I'll be successful, an influential force in the school, I want to change and transform my world. I know I can, because my Lord is with me! Lord, let not my will but Your Will be done, on Earth as it in Heaven! Lead me to my destiny, the best pathway in my life! I'm blessed! I'm anointed! I'm able to do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me! =)
"Who can compare to You oh Lord.. The King of kings, The Lord of lords.."
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{7:39 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]